Thirty Four

Benjamin gets into Noah's car, wiping his tears. "It's so unfair. I fucking hate them".

Noah frowns and places his hand on Benjamin's thigh. "It's okay".

"Kiara was my best friend...s-she helped me come out and told me it was alright to be myself...I miss her". Benjamin puts her face in his hands, sobbing loudly.

Noah rubs his hands up and down his thigh, trying to comfort Benjamin. "I understand, baby. But you don't need her anymore..you have Gabi and Elly..and even Caleb and Jackson..and Lucas...we've all got your back".

Benjamin sniffs and looks up at Noah. "I know it pains you...I get that..you and Kiara grew up together but..you need to let her go, Okay?"

Benjamin looks down and nods. Noah grabs his face, tilting it so he could see Benjamin's face. He smiles softly and wipes his tears. "You're gonna be okay". Noah leans in and kisses him once.

*
Lucas was sat with Elly as she rolled a blunt. "Wait..what'd the text say again".

Elly takes her phone out and hands it to Lucas.

you are such a lowlife, sensitive, unwanted faggot. crying like that? why does anyone even like you. i hope you know how disappointed and annoyed your mom looked. it was like she was wondering why she had you. oh and kiara has told me things about you. cutting yourself? really? you must want attention you fucking weirdo.

Lucas sets the phone down and sighs. "God. Fuck! I can't believe I dated her..shit".

Elly shakes her head and looks down at her hands. "The only one who could respectfully hit her is Gabi and me..but she don't seem like the one to fight".

Lucas chuckles, "Elly you can't just go up to her and slap her".

Elly looks up, placing the blunt between her lips and lighting it up. "Why not? I've punched her before".

Lucas nods, "Okay yeah..but...have you heard our schools policy for fighting?"

"Fuck if I care. Does ya school have a fucking policy for shit like this?" Elly points back down to the phone.

Lucas shakes his head and holds his hand out as Elly passes the blunt to him. "Speaking of...who's this Katen kid. You guys talk about him but I've never seen him before".

"I'll have to point him out. He's dating Zoē...who you've also yet to meet".

"Well..how do I meet them? I haven't seen Kiara either".

Lucas shrugs, "Simple. We're eating in the lunchroom on Monday".

**
Noah has decided to take Benjamin out shopping, hoping some retail therapy would help him.

Benjamin had seemed to be in a better mood and was even looking at some more girly options. Though he didn't buy any girly clothes, he did get some makeup and nail polishes so this was a start.

Noah was carrying about two bags of makeup products and he couldn't be more happier.

Benjamin smiles as they walk into Bath and Body Works. "Oo! I've been needing some new perfume".

Noah smiles, "Get what you want".

Benjamin looks at Noah, smiling again before walking throughout the store. He settles on a vanilla sugar scent and gets perfume, lotion, and a shower gel.

Once they had finished shopping, Noah with a few bags of his own, they decided to go out to eat.

Benjamin sits down, smiling at Noah. "Thank you for today..it was much needed".

Noah smiles and reaches over the table to grab his hand. "Of course, baby. Anything to make you smile".

The waitress walks over and smiles, handing out menus to both boys. "Hi. My name is Sammy. I will be your waitress tonight. Can I get you started on drinks?"

Noah looks at the menu quickly, "Uh. Coke will be fine".

Sammy nods and looks to Benjamin, "And for you?"

"Lemonade, please".

"Okay. I will be right back with your drinks". Sammy smiles and turns away.

Benjamin hums, "So? What do you want?"

Noah looks down at the menu, "I'm thinking of a large steak..hm...or a burger..".

Benjamin giggles, "God, you must be extremely hungry".

Noah shrugs, "I'm always extremely hungry, thank you very much...What're you gonna get?"

"Maybe pasta...or a salad...I don't know". Benjamin flips through the menu.

Noah shakes his head and looks up, "If you order a salad...spend my money".

Benjamin looks and up and giggles, "What is this a sugar daddy service?"

Noah leans forward, balancing his head on his hands. "Mhm. Order everything". Noah whispers jokingly.

Benjamin smiles and shakes his head. "Fine. I will get the shrimp pasta cause for some reason it's twenty-seven dollars unlike the chicken salad which is only ten dollars".

Noah nods his head, biting his lip, "Mhm. I like that".

Benjamin giggles and shakes his head. "You're so annoying".

After a few minutes of waiting, they had finally gotten their food and were now peacefully eating. Noah shakes his head, "Wow. This is so beautiful".

Benjamin looks up to see Noah looks at his steak. He giggles and looks down at his pasta. "This is too. Look at her".

Noah shrugs, "Nope. Mine looks better".

Benjamin rolls his eyes, "Everything is always a competition for you, huh?"

Noah chuckles, "Mhm. How'd you know?"

Benjamin giggles again and Noah shakes his head. "Fuck. I love your laugh so much. You've been giggling this whole time and it's so fucking cute...shit".

Benjamin takes a bite into his pasta, blushing. "Don't choke on your steak".

"You might just make me". Noah smirks and grabs his drink, winking.

Benjamin smirks back and grabs his lemonade. "Oh really? Maybe I should keep laughing".

**
Noah dropped Benjamin off at his house at around 9:30 at night. Benjamin leans over the center consul, kissing him. "Thank you so much for tonight".

Noah smiles and kisses him again. "Of course. You call me".

"Mhm. See you on Monday". Benjamin opens up the passengers door and gets out.

He grabs his bags and then walks into his house. Benjamin sets his bags down, seeing a note on the countertop.

didn't wanna text to interrupt you and noah. won't be home til sunday.

Benjamin crumbles the note up and throws it in the trash. He goes to the front door, locking it before going upstairs to his bedroom.

He sits down at his vanity, looking at all the makeup he bought today. He smiles, looking at the palettes and different colors.

He goes into his bathroom, grabbing makeup wipes and a hoodie, which just so happens to be Noah's.

He slips it on, sitting down at his vanity once again and decides he was going to play in the makeup he bought.

Benjamin was feeling feminine again. For the first time in months...