Fifty

Lucas and Gabi get in the backseat next to Noah. Gabi smiles, "Benny! You look so cute!"

"Thank you! You too! Love the shirt!"

Elly checks her phone, seeing a few texts from her mom. She rolls her eyes and looks up at Lucas. Lucas smiles, "Aye I fuck with your outfit".

Elly smiles and nods, "Thanks, bro".

Noah smiles, "Aight. Who's not drinking tonight?"

Gabi raises her hand, "Probably me...Not in the mood for drinking".

"Okay. Well, let's go".

**
Benjamin smiles, grabbing a cup from Noah. "Have you seen Katen?"

Noah shakes his head, "Nah...Let's go over there". He grabs his hand, guiding him over to the couch with Elly.

Elly was setting up her hookah as always. She sets the coal on the top before grabbing her cup. "They're playing cup pong ova there".

Benjamin shakes his head, "I'll pass... It's so loud in here...Can we take a break?"

Noah nods and sets his cup down, "We'll be right back, Elly".

Elly grabs the pipe, nodding. Noah leads Benjamin through the crowd of people to get outside. Benjamin takes a deep breath, nodding. "Sorry".

Noah smiles, "Its fine, baby...Oh, Katen is coming over here".

Benjamin guides his attention towards him. Katen waves, walking over. "You guys made it! Is Elly here?"

Noah nods, "Inside...Hey, what'd you wanna talk about?"

Katen nods, "I just..Kiara is really upset...She wants Benjamin to talk to her..And I also wanted to apologize..".

Benjamin furrows his brows, "Really?"

"Yeah. I was being ignorant...I don't expect you to forgive me but...Feels good to have said something".

Benjamin looks up at Noah, "Wheres Kiara?"

"Upstairs. She's in the backroom".

Benjamin nods, "I'll think about it...Just...Yeah, I'll think about it".

Benjamin nods and Noah's and they walk away. "I don't trust it".

Noah nods, "Me either... You gonna go talk to Kiara?"

"Yes... I think... Maybe... I'll take Gab or Elly with me...I don't know..This has happened before..where he apologizes...I only fell for it once".

"Okay...Just be extremely careful, okay?"

Benjamin nods, "Come on... We're here to have fun, right?"

**
Elly takes another shot, shaking her head. "Okay...Go".

"Hmm...Name three people in the room you would have sex with".

Elly groans and rolls her eyes at Lucas. "Imma get you for that...Uhm...". Elly looks around, pointing to the mixed girl. "Here. She's cute as fuck..Uh...".

Lucas widens his eyes, "Jazmyne Harris?"

"Ooo. You know her name?"

"Yeah...Used to like her". Lucas nods, picking up his red solo cups.

Elly smiles, chuckling, "Wait, really?"

"Mhm. I asked her out in front of her friends where they all laughed at me".

"Why?"

"Cause she's gay". Lucas brings his cup up to his lips, chugging it. Elly hums and turns back around to her, smiling.

**
Benjamin looks for Noah but sees him drunk and slurring. She looks past him, seeing Elly and Lucas in the same state.

He sighs, walking over and seeing Kiara walking outside. He grabs a beer, following her.

He sees Kiara sitting down on the parking lot, drinking a cup up to her mouth. Benny bites his lip, taking a deep breath.

He walks over, tapping her shoulder. "Mind if I join?"

Kiara shakes her head, scooting over. Benjamin sits down, taking a sip from his beer.

Kiara hums, "Where's your boyfriend?

Benjamin looks back at the house, "Drunk... Where's your best friend?"

Kiara nods, "Yeah. Same thing... Katen talk to you?"

"Yeah, he did...What do you wanna talk about ?"

Kiara looks down at her new sandals, "W-when you said ...When you said you hated me...Did you mean it?"

Ben looks down at his newly shaven legs. "Do you...Do you understand the the..extent to what you did?"

Kiara nods, "I mean yeah..but we grew up together".

Benjamin nods, "Yeah...And you fucked me over...Like I was nothing...To make Zoē happy?"

Kiara looks up with teary eyes, "You forgave Caleb and Jackson!"

"Because you and Zoe dragged it out! You had Katen beat me up! You didn't care about me and now that your feeling sad it's my issue to fix?"

Kiara rolls her eyes, standing up. "I can't believe I actually thought you'd be understanding...I've been going through things!"

"Things like what? Did your best friend abandon you? Did your best friend call you derogatory slurs daily? Did she break the one promise she made? Huh? You cause this yourself! I am not a fucking rebound plan!"

Kiara throws her drink on Benjamin, rolling her eyes."Whatever. Don't ever talk to me again. And by the way, your outfit looks fucking stupid...Dress like a boy for once".

Benjamin gasps, looking down at his shirt. He watches as Kiara walks away, slamming the door shut. He looks down at his shirt, groaning.

He walks back inside, moving past the huge crowd. He catches a slight glimpse of Noah holding up a bottle to Elly's mouth as she chugged it.

He walks pasta them, walking into a bathroom. He grabs the hand towel, trying to dry his shirt off. He keeps scrubbing and before he knows it, he's crying.

He looks down at his outfit, shaking his head. He brings the towel to his eyes, wiping them. He walks back out, seeing Noah laughing with Elly.

Noah sees him, frowning. "Oh, babe... What's wrong?"

"Nothing..C-can we go?"

Noah nods, "Yeah".

Noah walks over to Elly, "Aye...Wrap up...We finna leave".

Elly sighs, seeing the Henny bottle done and stumbling to stand up. "Aight". She grabs the hookah, accidentally grabbing the coco Nara coals, which hears the hookah.

"Fuck!"

"Oh shit". Noah walks over, grabbing her hand.

Elly bites her lip, shutting her eyes. "Damn! That's fucking hot".

"Fuck... That's gonna blister up..".

Gabi walks over, "Oh damn. We should head out".

Katen walks over, frowning. He walks behind Elly, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, what happened?"

"Don't fucking talk to me..".

"Is she...drunk?"

Noah looks up, "Yes and in pain. Leave her alone, man. Babe...I don't know what to do...I can't think straight I'm so drunk.

Benny looks, "Ew... It's blistering bad... Should we take her to urgent care? It's gonna get infected".

Noah shrugs and Benjamin nods. "Gabi..Go start the car".

**