Hundred And Three

a/n : surprise! i'm back :p

All three girls were finally asleep so Elly goes into her bedroom to grab her notebook. She sits at her desk, opening the book from the first page.

a picture of the gateway center in brooklyn, ny.
-my brother took my out today after i told him i don't really like when mom dresses me. don't get me wrong, i'm fine with her spending her money on me, but the clothes she gets make me feel ... weird? i don't know, anyways, i just told my mom i needed new clothes for basketball since we just moved here and i'm starting at a new school. i hope she doesn't think i'm weird do something. there's just something uncomfortable about skinny jeans and spaghetti strap tank tops.

Elly laughs to her self. "Yeah, Elenor, you thought wrong cause she thinks you're more than weird."

Elly flips the page, looking to the next journal entry. She read through a bunch and finally gets to the pages where she had come out.

She hasn't read about this in a while as it was quite possibly the worst day of her life.

i've been talking to aj and jaylen about this, they told me to go for it. i even talked to eva, though she's still abusing drugs so i'm not sure if she was even listening. i also told jason, but he's known for a while. it's not like my parents are mean people. i love them with everything. my mom and i are like...inseparable. i just know she likes to follow tradition. i didn't even wanna wear a dress to my quince and that pissed her off. anyways, i think i'll tell them tomorrow. it's a saturday and i feel like it will be good.

Elly shakes her head and wipes the tears from under her eyes. "So fucking oblivious, Elenor."

Elly flips the page only to see a tear where the book is bound together. She can see about seven tears from the book, all of them about Elly's coming out.

"W-What the fuck?"

Elly gets up quickly rushing into Ana's room to try and find the papers. She opens the bedside drawer, rummaging through it before going over to her dresser, opening every drawer. "Fuck!"

Ana had walked in, but Elly was too distracted and determined to find these pages. Ana smiles at the girls who were sleeping.

She walks over to Elly's room, peaking her head inside only to not see her there, and her notebook left open on her desk.

Ana rolls her eyes and walks over to her bedroom. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Elenor looks up, now a stream of tears running down her face. "W-What did you do with them, Ana? What did you do with the pages?"

"None of your business. Get out of my room!"

"Why were you in my room? Why did you rip the pages out of my fucking journal?"

"Oh hush, you're gonna wake the girls, Elenor. It's just a stupid journal, it means absolutely nothing. Now get the hell out of here!"

Elly lets her hand fall from the drawer, her face now filled with defeat. "..W-why..mom?" Her voice cracks and it's almost as soft as a whisper.

Ana shakes her head and walks over to Elly. She wipes the tears from her face, tilting her head. "Think about that the next time you write horrible things about me."

**
Noah frowns and walks over to Elly with a mug in his hand. He sits down next to her and sighs. "What did the pages say?"

"Everything about me coming out. Every single detail from then until now. Fuck! I supposed the girl those to my dad."

Noah furrows his brows. "Why? Why are they important?"

"He was gonna try and use them for the family court thing. God, I'm never gonna get away from her."

Noah frowns again and sets his hand on Elly's shoulder. "Hey, don't say that. Have you told your dad yet?"

"I will tomorrow. Fuck. I shouldn't have left it out but then again, I wouldn't expect my mom to touch a fucking notebook she bought for me years ago."

Mr.Martinez walks into the kitchen, holding two blankets and a pillow. He smiles, "I'm sorry. Wish the house was bigger and you could have your own room. I hope the couch will do."

Elly sets her much down and smiles. "Thank you, señor."

Mr.Martinez smiles back and pats Noah's shoulder. "You two don't be up too late, okay? I'll see you in the morning."

Noah looks up and smiles. "Night, dad."

"Goodnight, Mijo. Night, Elly."

Elly just smiles and sets her blankets up on the table to grab her mug again. She shakes her head and looks down at her feet. "I'm sorry to barge in like this at eleven at night I just...Needed a friend."

"That's fine, bro. Seriously."

Elly lets out a sigh. "I should probably call Jazmyne. I was supposed to call her like an hour ago."

Noah nods and stands up. "Okay. I'll leave you alone. Come get me if you need, okay?"

**
Benjamin sits, his leg bouncing up and down. Gabi walks over and smiles. "Hey, sorry. I was filling out a form for school. What's up, you said you need deep convo with best friend?"

Benjamin giggles and nods. Gabi nods and closes the door to the music room. "Oh my god, this is where we first met, how cute."

Benjamin smiles. "Oh yeahhh. Back when I was at last name bases with you."

Gabi lets out a laugh and sits down across from Benjamin. "So? What's up? Spill."

Benjamin nods. "Noah and I talked about it. You know, it?"

Gabi nods. "Why are you whispering? It's only us two in here."

Benjamin sits up and shrugs. "Oh. Anyways...I feel like...He wants to do it soon. Like really soon and I do too but...I get so nervous around him."

Gabi furrows her brows and laughs. "What? Why? Nervous? Noah is like the sweetest guy in this whole school."

"I know. But...He gets this...This look in his eye with he's with me...And it likes...I can feel it."

Gabi tilts her head and smiles widely. "Aww!! Benjamin, you're just in love. A look in his eyes, really? He's in love with you."

Benjamin blushes. "It makes me nervous. He does this thing where he'll just, stare at me and I try and keep eye contact and then he just...Looks away like it was nothing."

"Oh my god, girl. You're in deep. This is a good thing, Benjamin. No need to be nervous."

They both hear the door open to see Lucas and Noah standing there. "Hey, you two. Wanna get lunch sometime today? Elly's not in a good mood she needs food."

Gabi stands up, swinging her bag over her shoulder. "We literally asked for five minutes, guys."

Benjamin giggles, standing up as well. Lucas nods, "Yea, well guess what Gabriella, we only have thirty minutes for lunch, now let's get a move on."

Noah reaches his hand out and Benjamin walks over to slip his hand into his. Noah smiles, kissing him on his temples. "You okay? What you guys talk about?"

Benjamin shakes his head, smiling. "Just...Best friend ranting stuff. Nothing to worry about."

Noah smiles and nods. "Okay. I like your outfit today."

Benjamin looks down, him wearing some white teddy bear joggers (basically just polyester material and it's soft) and a red quarter-zip crop hoodie. "Really? I was going for a comfy look."

Noah nods. "Mhm, I like it." He lets go of Benjamin's hand, lightly grasping his finger over the little bit of stomach exposed. "You ever thought about getting a belly button piercing?"

Benjamin shrugs, slipping his hand right back into Noah's. "I mean, I wouldn't be opposed. I love piercings."

Noah nods, reaching up and very lightly tugging on Benjamin's septum piercing. "Don't I know it."

**