"I would like to at least meet this one." I said.

The man walked in and a weird feeling came over over me. He was dressed just as any other business man, white dress shirt, black tie, and back suit. His black hair was clean cut with bangs. But there was something about his dead, dull looking black eyes that just reminded me of something.

"Have we met before?" I asked him.

"I don't believe so." The man had this air of charisma about him. It seemed to be more genuine than mine, though that made me even more uneasy, yet strangely calm.

"What's your name?" I asked, crossing my legs and leaning forward.

"Rígr Stafford." He replied.

"Do you by any chance happen to know my father? Ferid Bathory?" I questioned.

"The name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure." He smiled.

I looked at him completely bewildered by myself, "For some reason, I have the sudden desire to eat icecream."
....
(Yuu)

"Honestly? All tops are just massive sluts." Matthew shrugged, "They like to say it's the bottoms, but I guarantee you the tops are so much hornier. Especially Mikaela."

"Oh my god! Matt, you can't say that. Mika might hear you." I laughed my ass off,  thankfully I healed a decent amount before this, "But god, you're so right."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he bugged one of us," Matthew pulled out a bag of chips as we sat on the couch, "He's such a creeper. But he saved me so I don't really get to talk too much shit. I'd still take him over Ray any day."

"Did you ever like Mikaela?" I asked.

He almost choked on his Dorito, "God no! You'd have to be clinically insane to like Mikaela without any prompting. You see how he treats people that aren't you, right?"

"He's an asshole." I sighed, "I'm so upset with all this obsession shit that I don't even know what to do anymore."

"Ray was worse. He literally handcuffed me to him because I went to take a nap without telling him and he thought I ran away." He looked up at the ceiling, "I hate him."

"Oh, Matt, did I not tell you yet?" I asked.

"Tell me what?" He asked.

"Ray is... Mika-he-" I started.

"Mikaela already told me that he hurt you, if that's what you mean." He said.

"Ray's dead." I blurted out quickly.

"Hm?" Matthew asked, "Really? Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Did you see him die?" He asked, playing with his dyed hair.

"No, I passed out a bit before it." I said.

"Did Mikaela flat out tell you that he was dead?" He asked, "Because he didn't tell me."

"Sort of." I crossed my legs, "He didn't say 'Ray is dead' he said stuff like 'He's out of our lives'."

"So he's not dead." Matthew said casually, "As much as I would love for Ray to be dead, I know he's not."

"How?" I asked.

"Sunni came and saw me the other day. She looked massively fucked up which I assume Mikaela did, but she said that they're all still alive, barely, and Ray is currently a mess. Too bad I can't see it." Matthew sighed, "I think I deserve to see him in a little pain."

I stared in shock, "Mika must've thought he was dead."

"Not likely. Blondie doesn't assume. If he wants you dead, he'll hit a few more times just to be sure. Plus, he was careful with his words. He probably knew and just didn't want to admit it. Probably thought you'd be upset." Matthew smirked, "I know I'm upset he didn't kill him."