FUCK THOUGH.

Harry likes the pain. It turns him on and how am I supposed to calm down when I know this about him. I eventually pulled myself together and Harry's tattoo took a bit of time but it was finally done. It looked absolutely amazing when it was all finished. "Here I'll take a picture of it so you can see." I said and I snapped a picture on my phone.

"It looks amazing! Thank you so much!" He said to the tattoo artist. "Your turn!" He said and I rolled my eyes at his excitement. "I can't promise I'm going to enjoy it as much as you did though." I said as I laid down on the bench. As my tattoo was getting done I tried my best not to flinch. I really did. I think Harry could sense my discomfort so he reached out and held my hand tightly.

It was done in no time and it turned out really great. We lined our hips together and looked at the designs side by side. "My sun." Harry said quietly to me and only me. "My moon." I responded and he grinned.

***

"I can't believe we just got matching tattoos." Harry said and I laughed lightly. "I know it's crazy." I turned towards him and my heart skipped a beat. "You don't regret it right?" I asked suddenly and he smiled and walked towards me and placed his hands firmly on my shoulders. "Of course not." He responded and my heart felt light again. He let go of my shoulders and walked to the door of his flat and unlocked it.

We walked in and I looked around and noticed that Niall wasn't home. "Neil? Are you home?" Harry called out as we plopped down onto the couch but there was no response. "Guess there is no one home." He said and my stomach did a flip. He turned his head towards me connecting his eyes with mine. "Can I see your tattoo again?" He asked me and I just nodded in response because his voice sounded so low and mesmerizing. He lowered his eyes down to my hip and reached out his hands to pull the waistband of my joggers down enough to see the tattoo.

Once the tattoo was exposed, he leaned down to get a closer look at it. I could feel his hot breath on my skin and it gave me goosebumps. I then felt him press a kiss onto my skin right on top of the tattoo.

I was completely speechless and on edge at the sensation of his lips on my skin.

After kissing my hip, he looked up at me and I recognized the look in his eyes from when we were making out on the couch the other day. "I want to make you feel good. Is that okay?" He asked and my mind went blank of all words and I suddenly couldn't remember how to speak. Or breathe.

He squeezed my hip as if to bring me back down to earth and I managed to speak again. "Yes. Yes please." I said and he smiled. He looked back down at the tattoo and he kissed it once again. He gripped onto the waistband of my pants and slowly pulled them down as he laid sweet kisses on my burning skin. He kissed lower and lower until my cock was released, fully hard now. He scanned his eyes across my length and began to kiss around it, building the tension with every bit of contact.

Before placing his lips on my throbbing cock, he looked up at me, checking if I was ok. I nodded my head in encouragement and he looked back down at my dick and then at last, placed his lips around my tip, licking slightly at my precome.

He wrapped his lips around me and started to suck. He moved his head up and down at a painfully slow speed. My body was on fire and his lips felt so good around me. Nothing that I have EVER felt before. Nothing that I could have even dreamed of before. I reached my hand out to run my fingers through his hair, desperate to feel him and touch him.

He took it as a sign to speed up the pace and I couldn't have been more grateful. He took me so deep into his mouth and used his hand to stoke me at the base, causing the heat at the pit of my stomach to be turned up by a thousand degrees. I pulled at his hair slightly and he let out a soft moan that sent me into oblivion. I had managed to stay relatively quiet through this whole thing but hearing his beautiful sounds made me release some of my own.

I pulled a little harder on his hair and between his sounds, and his mouth, and his hand I was getting dangerously close. "Harry, I'm close." I managed to speak and I expected that Harry would pull off and finish me with just his hand but he stayed put and that alone was enough to make me come hard.

The sun and the moon lined up and there was an eclipse and the stars fell and fuck harry made me feel so fucking good.

I kept my eyes on Harry and he swallowed me completely. He pulled off and pulled my pants back up. Before we could say any words I pulled him up so he was straddling me and crashed my lips into his, expressing my gratitude. I continued pulling on his hair and he released his noises once again, his dick painfully hard now.

"May I?" I asked and he nodded quickly. I reached down nervously and pulled his dick out of his pants and gulped at his large length. Not knowing how to give a proper blow job, I just began to pump his length with my hand. He didn't seem to mind that I wasn't using my mouth and I was relieved. I continued kissing him sloppily whilst pumping him quickly and he came fast, making the most beautiful noise I've ever heard. "Louis, fuck." he said and I felt immensely proud of his word choice. I worked him through his high and he smiled down at me and collapsed on top of me with his head on my chest.

With my clean hand I scratched his back and his head. "You're beautiful. So fucking beautiful Harry." I said and he sighed against my heart and placed a kiss there. He lifted his head up and kissed me properly again. "Was that good?" he asked in between kisses because we just couldn't get enough of each other. "Beyond perfect." I responded and he stopped kissing me to look at me fully. "I love you Lou." he said and I smiled brightly. "I love you too Haz." I said and because we were completely crazy in love, we kissed again.

We fell asleep tangled around each other on the couch, never wanting to ever let go.

We never did.

***

My Dearest Louis,

You are golden like the sun.

The sun that shines even though it's night. Way too bright for me. You smile at me from the blue sky that is your eyes. Your sun rays reach down and touch my skin, browning it just right. You're so golden.

You are beautiful like a sunflower.

The sunflower that grew in the middle of winter. Defying the odds and tricking mother nature by growing in the coldest of times. Even when plucked from the earth you continue to bloom.

Just for me.

I love you Sun ~ Harry x

***

_THE END_

***

And they lived happily ever after ;)

Thank you for reading :)) Hope you enjoyed. xx <3

~ Ollyghost