Chapter 12

"This man is going to be the death of me."

***

(Louis' POV)

I woke up and realized we all had fallen asleep on the couch.

Harry was laying down in my lap and he looked absolutely adorable. I ran my fingers through his hair and poked his cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me looking down at him. Even after just waking up he looks bloody perfect.

"Good morning Lou." He said and my stomach erupted with butterflies because he called me Lou and his voice was all deep and raspy.

Damn it's like I'm whipped or something.

"Good morning Haz." I could tell he likes the name by the way the corners of his mouth flinch slightly upwards. "What time is it?" He asked and checked my phone. "1 pm." I widened my eyes and laughed. All the boys were still sleeping. Zayn and Liam were sleeping on each other and Niall was passed out on the floor.

"I'm starving." Harry said after yawning. "Me too. Do you wanna slip out and go get some food?" I asked. He nodded and we got up from the couch and towards the front door. I grabbed my keys and we slipped out of the flat.

When we got on the lift to go down to the car, Harry leaned down and picked me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I asked and he looked extremely pleased with himself. "I knew you would be light enough for me to scoop you up!" He said and I wrinkled my eyebrows. "Oh give me a break, I'm big!" I responded and he laughed loudly.

"It's not funny Harold. Now put me down pl-" "you know what is funny though?" He said while still laughing. He shifted me around so that he was holding me on his hip like a fucking toddler. I don't know why I was agreeing to all of this.

He dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out the ring I thought I had lost yesterday. "You never actually lost this ring last night I was just messing with you." He said right as our lift reached the ground floor. He set me down on the ground and ran out of the doors of the lift.

"Harry you're going to pay for that!" I yelled and raced after him. His run was adorable and slow. When he reached my car he tried to open the door but realized it was locked. "Shoot." He said and he quickly ran to the other side of the car to get away from me.

"You made me think you were actually mad at me!" I said and he just kept on laughing. "And it was hilarious." He said and I rolled my eyes. Two can play at this game.

"I'm mad at you now. " I said and got into the car. "You can't stay mad at me long." He said as he got into the passenger seat. "Of course I can." "Mhm. Oh I know where we should eat! We should go to that Chinese food place that you really like. I went with Zayn and Liam a few days ago. It's really good." I looked over at him and he was smiling. Damn it really was going to be hard to stay mad at him.

"You know what? We are going to go there but not because you suggested it." I said and he clapped. "You like me." "No I don't."

When we reached a red light Harry grabbed my chin and kissed me deeply for a few seconds catching me completely off guard. I blushed deeply and he smirked at me. "You like me." He said and I rolled my eyes as the lights turned green.

"Ya I do." I said with a sign and he laughed.

This man is going to be the death of me.

***

We got to the restaurant and sat down at a table for two. "What did you get when you came here with Zayn and Liam?" I asked while looking at the menu. "What you always get." I looked up at him and tilted my head. "So... the whole menu?" I asked and he laughed beautifully. "We had leftovers for days." He said and I laughed back. "Let's do it again yeah?" I asked and he agreed.