Chapter 1

Disclaimers:

• This story is purely fiction.
• There's quite a bit of swearing and some smut towards the end.
• I'm American so if some words don't make sense or if they sound wrong then you know why.
• This is my first time writing a Larry fanfic so don't judge me too much haha.
• Enjoy :)

***

"Even though I don't like to mention it it's no secret that I'm a pretty short guy. 5'9" to be exact."

***

(Louis' POV)

Today is December 23rd which just happens to be the day before my birthday. I'm turning 21 and all I want to do is go out and get pissed with my mates and play footie until I pass out.

These past few weeks at uni have been disgustingly busy and hectic but I'm on Christmas break now. I really need some time to chill with my lads and my family and just do and think about nothing.  

As of right now all I have to worry about is not missing another football game on TV. Just as the game was starting up my phone started ringing loudly so with a sigh I picked it up.

"What do you want?" I asked into the phone knowing damn well who it was. "Lovely to hear you too." My best friend/roommate said into the phone. Zayn is like my partner in crime and I have known him for almost 4 years now. We always do the stupidest shit together. "Sorry but you called right in the middle of a footie game." I responded as I kept my eyes locked on the tv screen.

"Lou I bloody swear if I come home and there are dishes in the sink I'm gonna lose my shit." I scanned my eyes over to the sink in the kitchen and held my breath when I saw the piled up dishes. Zayn is a pretty laid back guy but when it comes to the dishes he tends to be a bit pissy when they are left undone.

"You don't have to worry about a thing zany haha... uhhhh just out of curiosity how far away are you from home?" I asked, still sitting on the couch. "About a minute." I bounced up from my spot and raced over to the sink. "See you then!" I said into the phone and quickly hung up so I could do all of our dishes in record time.

I managed to finish all of them before Zayn came strolling through the front door almost 20 whole minutes after he said he was a "minute" away. I should have known better. "One minute away huh?" I asked as he took off his shoes by the front door. "traffic ya know." He answered with a smirk on his face. "I fuckin hate you." I responded back with my arms crossed over my chest.

He flopped on top of me on the couch. "love you too Lewis." I held back my smile and cursed at myself. I can never stay mad at Zayn long. Especially when he flashed his big brown puppy dog eyes at me. He's such a little shit and that's why we get along so well.

"Get off me you little shit!" I pushed him off of me so he was sitting up against the armrest of the couch. He laughed and pulled out his phone, grinning at a text message. "Let me guess, Liam texted you?" He looked up at me, grin still in place and looked back down at his phone. "Mayyyyybe." He said as he typed out a response. "You're so whipped it's disgusting." I turned my head back to the TV so I could focus on the game only to find that I had missed some of it while talking to Zayn. Like I said, he's a little shit.

"Someday you'll wake up in some lucky girl's body and you'll meet her a week later and you'll be completely whipped just like me." He said with his eyes still glued to his phone.

"I'm starting to think I don't even have a soulmate...How do I know she even exists?" Zayn scoffed at that and then got up from the couch and patted my back. "Don't worry Lou, she's out there." He walked away towards the kitchen leaving me alone with my thoughts and the Footie game.