Chapter 15

"We fell asleep tangled around each other on the couch, never wanting to ever let go."

***

(Louis' POV)

"Okay I know you said this is a surprise date but is the blindfold really necessary?" Harry asked and I smirked from the driver's seat. "Oh stop complaining we will be there soon." I said and he sighed.

We arrived just a few minutes later and I parked the car. "Okay you can take it off now." I said and he pulled it off and looked out the window. "A tattoo shop?" He asked and I nodded.

"You don't have to obviously but there's a tattoo I'd really like to get if you want to join me." I asked shyly. I searched his face for any sign of nervousness but I could see in his eyes that his mind was vibrating with beautiful little thoughts.

"We should get matching ones!" He said and I laughed lightly releasing all my anxiety I was feeling earlier. "Really? You want to?" I asked. "Ya! Let's go." He said as he got out of the car and I sat there for a second and got out as well.

"I love your enthusiasm." I said and he pulled me along by hand as if it was his idea to come here.

***

"So what design are you guys thinking of?" The tattoo artist asked us. I looked over at Harry who seemed to be deeply thinking about her question. "It might be incredibly cheesy but an idea I had would be to get a sun and a moon tattoo, you know because of the first night we met."

He smiled immediately and gave me a fond look. "If I'm the sun does that make you the moon?" He said quoting the words I had used that night. "I love it. Where should we get them?" He asked and I paused to look at my arms where all my other tattoos are.

"Maybe on our hips?" He asked and he lifted up his shirt and pulled the side of his pants down a bit with his thumb. He examined the area of skin and I could feel my cheeks flush thinking about his beautiful milky skin contrasting with the black ink. "That would be cool. Sounds good to me." I answered and I pulled myself out of my thoughts and smiled.

Even though it was my idea to come here I started to feel a bit nervous thinking about the significance of getting a matching tattoo with someone. "I can go first if you want." He said as if he could read my mind. "Sure that works fine." I responded and we turned towards the tattoo artist who had been preparing the station for us.

We told her our sun and moon idea and she showed us a book of different designs of suns and moons. Some were very detailed and some were very minimalistic. I decided on a design more towards the minimalistic side and Harry decided on one that was very beautiful and detailed.

"Are you sure about this? You don't have to do it if you don't want to." I told him and he smiled and rolled his eyes. "Of course I want to. Wouldn't want to get matching tattoos with anyone else." He responded and I blushed. Before I knew it, Harry was on his side with the side of his hip exposed. He looked absolutely stunning that way.

I watched as the tattoo needle began to pierce into his skin. I flinched a bit but when I looked over at Harry he didn't even look phased. He looked like he was concentrating on something but I didn't know what. It was really hot to be honest.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked him and he looked up at me and smirked. "No actually...I uh..." he began to say but then pulled me closer by my shirt so he could whisper in my ear. "I kind of like it actually." I froze. It took me a second to process what he was telling me but then I did and...FUCK.

I stood back up normally and looked down at him. I could now see that his pupils were quite dilated and I was trying my best to keep my body under control.