Chapter 6

"I wanted to let loose tonight but not THAT loose."

***

(Harry's POV)

On day 5 of being in Louis body, me, Zayn, and Liam were playing a game of chubby bunny with some marshmallows. I could fit about 5 into Louis's mouth and Liam could fit 8 and Zayn could fit 11.

"How are you not gagging Zayn?" I asked and realized what I had said before it was too late. Zayn looked surprised and then burst out laughing. We all laughed for I don't even know how long.

"I don't think I've laughed this much in my entire life that I have this week with you guys." I said, out of breath.

"What can I say, we're funny guys." Liam said. I laughed again but was interrupted by Louis' phone buzzing in my pocket.

I took it out to see who was calling and it was an unknown caller. "Should I answer it?" I showed them the screen and they shrugged. It could be important in some kind of way so I decided to answer it. I pressed accept and put it on speakerphone.

"Hello?" "Hey Louis it's me." A girl said into the phone and I looked at the boys.

" I'm sorry who is this?" I asked.

"It's Eleanor silly! I know you told me not to call you anymore but I think we should get back together." My eyes burst open wide but Zayn and Liam just looked annoyed.

"She does this all the time. She's a psychopath." Zayn said loud enough for Eleanor to hear.

"Oh hey Zayn, so lovely to hear your opinion." She said in a monotone voice. Zayn scoffed."It's not an opinion if it's the truth." He said and Liam just patted his back.

"Please Louis I beg of you I need you and I miss you and know you told me you're not interested in dating me again but please just get back together with me. Your single, I'm single pl-" before she could finish I already had enough of her babbling so I decided to cut in.

"Actually Eleanor I am dating someone." I said cautiously and Zayn and Liam looked eager for what was about to happen. "Who?" She asked and I smirked.

"His name is Harry Styles. Have you heard of him?" I asked and it must be Louis' body because I have never felt this confident in my life.

"How could you be dating a man you're not... wait are you gay? Is that why you don't love me?" She sounded like she was on the verge of tears. "Or did you love me because I look like a man?" Now she was full on crying and me and Zayn laughed.

"I'm sorry Eleanor but this is goodbye. For good. Don't call me again." I hung up and Zayn and Liam just started clapping.

"Well done Harry! I've been trying to get Louis to do that for ages now." I bowed a little bow and we laughed again.

***

The next night the boys dragged me along to go clubbing. I'm not much of a clubbing person seeing that I've never actually been clubbing.

It seems like the kind of place I would have a panic attack so it probably wouldn't be best for me to be there anyway. I don't drink much either but I'm happy to try it out for Louis cause I know it's something he loves doing.

We arrived at the club that is called Tipsy King or something like that around 9 and I already felt like a tipsy king just from breathing the air.

There were people all around me and I would usually have so much anxiety but I'm in Louis' body which means that I can have a good time tonight.

I took shots with Ziam (their ship name I think it's really cute) and decided to go out onto the dance floor. They were playing songs I have never heard of but due to the alcohol pumping through me I danced to the songs anyway.