023

It has been officially 2 months, well almost 3 soon and I've been feeling off lately but haven't put too much thought into it since all I've been focusing my mind on are my kids and helping Tae out with some business

It has been officially 2 months, well almost 3 soon and I've been feeling off lately but haven't put too much thought into it since all I've been focusing my mind on are my kids and helping Tae out with some business. I did miss my period but my cycle is irregular so I didn't necessarily worry to much.

Massimo still has not bothered to contact me which irritated me since he had the nerve to contact Tae than me. Vals mind was occupied with her new toys and adventures with Tae but in some nights she would ask about her dad. I know she misses him more, she loves him. And so do I, Joonie on the other hand, he still doesn't quite understand what's going on in the adult world yet but Val is quite smart, way to to smart for her own good sometimes.

A few weeks ago I died my hair blonde except my roots. I've cut my hair short while at it as well. I needed a new change somehow and my kids liked it. I love the new look, it makes me feel more confident and hot than ever before.

"Are you ready jagiya?" I hear Tae call out from outside the door of the room I've been staying at

"Yeah I'm done now" I say as the hair and makeup stylist that Tae hired had finished doing her work on me.

I looked at the vanity to look behind and see my kids who were playing with the nanny. Val and Joonie were playing with dolls, well Joonie used his Spider-Man dolls to play.  It was already late in the afternoon, I'm surprised that they're still up since earlier we went to have dinner for my birthday. Yep I turned 27 today and I'm glad to spend it with my kids and Tae. It's feels so unreal to be 27, but it still feels a bit like any other day.

I thanked the stylist and dismissed her as I got and straightened the black leather black dress I wore. Tae had told me that my day is over yet and that we will go clubbing, I was surprised but decided to just go on with it. The door opened as Tae stepped in the room while the stylist bowed at Tae and left. He gave me a smirk as he checked me out before walking towards the two kids.

"You two are going to bed okay" Tae said as he ruffled Joonies hair and smiled at the two.

"Yes we know, and we will" Val said with a bright smile making me smile at her cuteness.