𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - be my guests

Start from the beginning

"the other one is chloé bourgeois, she's the daughter of the mayor, she knows everything about everyone." marinette continued the introduction while pointing at a blonde girl in a ponytail.

"that's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets" nathaniel gave (y/n) a teasing expression, one which they all laughed at.

(im gonna make chloe so ooc in this, bare with me this is a different universe after all)
chloe:
yes, lila
no,lila
every waking hour
i spend making sure lila
rossi can stay in power

if lila is the sun
then im a disco ball
'cause im as bright and fun
if you had alcohol

(y/n) almost choked at how she describe the contrast of lila and herself, ah yes, the daughter of the mayor in desperate needs of staying in power that's why she's devoting herself into the manipulative queen bee.

chloe:
i worm your secrets out of you
and bring them to my master
and then i watch as lila make your life a big disaster!

lila is the queen
but im the head of worker "bees"
as im seated at her right hand
like a jewish princess jesus

(pun intented, please laugh and yes, sabrina is going to be ooc too, i know that she's smarter than chloe but meh)

"ah sabrina raincomprix, one of the dumbest girl you'll ever meet" alya foretold as she was taking a bite on a grape. "you know i once saw her put a d in the word orange" nathaniel pointed out.

sabrina:
my name's sabrina
my hair is shiny
my teeth are perfect
my skirt is tiny

yup, definitely the so called "dUmb bLonDe" in the group, the only problem is she's not blonde.

sabrina:
it barely covers
my perky heinie
my name's sabrina i may not be smart

"that's it" sabrina said ending whatever she's saying, you thought it was finished but then they started approaching your table and smiling at you, you got goosebumps from how fake their genuineness were.

lila:
right, ehem.
we never really do this
but how you'd like to
have lunch with us this week?

oh no "oh no no, i'm alright-" you started but she cuts you off.

lila:
no, no need for you thank us

"but-"

lila:
no need to even speak

this was getting into your nerves.

(im dividing the lyrics depending on what i think they will say to you so-)

sabrina:
you're new and you don't know things
you need good friends who can tell you what to think
see you here same time tomorrow

are they not getting the hint? you didn't want to hang out with them. you'd much rather hang out with those two blonde guys who looks like they're twins and the dj dude on their table than be in the same table with these three.

"im sorry but i have to decline" you smiled sweetly, not even letting them finish their whole dialogue. you didn't want to deal with this on your first day of school but they wanted to deal with you anyways.

everyone at the cafeteria were most likely shocked because you turned down a so-called opportunity of a lifetime. alya almost bursted to a fit of laughter after you declined, "i didn't exactly wanted to deal with manipulative students on my first day, but surprise surprise, here you three are disturbing our peaceful lunch. i'd much rather sit with those guys over there than sit with you three. if you want me to sit at your table and manipulate me like those 90s teen highschool movies, be my guests" you ended your speech.

the tension was thick, very thick that you can almost cut it with a chainsaw. lila rossi was glaring at you but you just gave her a slight smirk. "thanks for the invitation anyway"

the bell rang.

you stood up from your seat and suggested that you and your friends go back in your classroom which they all agree, walking past the plastics.

on the other side of the table, a blonde boy just heard all of what you said, he was impressed that you didn't even care of what your status is and never stooped on the level of the plastics.

"amazing" he muttered unconsciously, felix elbowed his twin brother and telling him that nino had already went inside the classroom and they should too.

adrien nodded and stood up gathering his things on his bags before walking with felix, wonder what her name is