𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 - Bienvenue à Paris

~~(y/n) stared back at her hometown, it might probably the last time she's going to see it

~~
(y/n) stared back at her hometown, it might probably the last time she's going to see it. after having to fly to paris for being an exchange student and practically going to live there for the rest of her life.

she smiled a little while those memories of her friends started flooding her mind, she was going to miss those crackheads.

now boarding a plane to paris with her mother,siblings and her niece, she glanced out the window and onserved how (h/t) went from being a huge city to now being the size of an ant.

after hours and hours of travelling,they have arrived at the airport, while waiting for her mom to finish checking out their luggage. she had heard a blonde boy, exclaiming "père, tu es à la maison!" running to his dad and embracing him.

they look very happy thought (y/n), her dad wasn't the best dad. he was very alcoholic and left her and her siblings to her mom's care after finding another woman to give his affection to.

she observed the father-son duo as they talked and laughed about what the father had missed in his son's life when travelling abroad. a pang of jealousy had ran through her chest, until her brother kevin (if you don't have a brother, you have one in this story. 2 older siblings in fact). had poked her sides and told her to stand up because they're going to go to their new apartment.

the apartment wasn't big, nor was it small. it looked like it fits the five of them just fine, four rooms. her and her niece, Sheena were going to share a room. courtesy of the two telling her that "we're two grown ups, we need our privacy" she was 15 years old for heavens sake, after rambling at her two older siblings about wanting to have her privacy too, they still didn't agree leaving the (h/c) girl defeated.

her brother, kevin as mentioned was a cook and a baker. he was never really that successful in life before, but he tried to correct his wrong doings. his kid was left to him by the mother because she couldn't handle the responsibility, with him having such a big responsibility at hand. he tried and change, and now he's a successful chef with a few branches at different countries.

her sister, amie, was a model and worked at an office at her free days. she was the successful one of the three, her boyfriend slash fiancée was back at (h/t) and was going to come after processing his papers. Amie was very well known for her being excellent at her job, she was also practical and smart. she's spoiling Sheena the most tho.

"ma! i'm going to check paris out!" (y/n) shouted, waiting for permission she was staring at her cat, snow. she didn't stop staring before hearing a "be home before dinner" and dashed out the window, but not before sticking her tongue out for her brother.

walking in the streets of paris was all new to her, she didn't speak a lot of their language and didn't understand a lot of it. but she still worked hard to adjust to the culture, humming out a tune while walking to the eiffel tower.

it was one of her dreams to go here, smiling a little, not noticing a frisbee flying on her direction.

"mademoiselle, le frisbee!" was all what she heard after her reflexes was moving and catched the frisbee in time, letting out a "phew" she smiled and was ready to give the frisbee back.

she saw a raven haired girl running towards her and bowing a little. "tu as vraiment de bons réflexes, merci" giggling a little about the compliment, she handed the frisbee back to the girl. "im marinette, I haven't seen you around. are you new?" marinette spoke in french, the (h/c) girl nodded. "im (y/n) it's nice to meet you, and yes i am new" she responded, marinette's mouth had a gap meaning she understood, placing a smile on her lips.

"bienvenue á paris!"