Pt.2•8🙄

M: Arianna, baby, calm down.
A: I can't believe she got mad at ME! He was the one acting like an ass whole
M: I know but calm down-
A: And then he has the audacity to pull her! Like wtf-

Mattia pinned me against the wall annoyed and kissed me roughly.

M: Can you just please calm down?
A: *smiles* Fine, what were you going to show me?
M: oh yeah! Close your eyes.
A: okay?

I closed my eyes and heard him running around the room making me laugh.

M: Okay, okay, open your eyes.

I opened them and saw that he got my name tattooed on his lower stomach.

(I did it in a hurry so yeah it's bad😼❤️)

A: Wow- *shocked* M: do you like it?🥺 A: Yeah but you know that's permanent right?! M: yeah that's why I got it, duh

A: Wow- *shocked*
M: do you like it?🥺
A: Yeah but you know that's permanent right?!
M: yeah that's why I got it, duh.
A: *laughs* I love you.
M: I love you more my queen.

Mattia picked me up and started kissing me slowly. He laid me down on the bed but I turned us around so that I was on top.

I started kissing his neck roughly while he caressed my ass slowly. He started breathing heavier as I started moving back and forth.

Mattia kissed me softly and took off my shirt. I took his pants off and continued moving back and forth. Mattia started groaning quietly while tightening his grip around my waist.

I lined the tip up with my entrance and put it in slowly. I threw my head back and let out a faint moan. While Mattia groaned out of breathe.

I went up and down slowly while kissing Mattia's neck and chest. He started moaning and groaning near my ear turning me on even more.

He kissed me roughly with tongue while moving me up and down roughly. I moaned loudly before Mattia covered my mouth.

Mattia threw his head back breathing heavier. I saw as he opened his mouth in a 'o' shape trying to hold in his loud groans. I started grinding on top of him while kissing his body slowly.

I started whispering things into his ear and he choked me pulling me in for another kiss. I felt him tense up and he finally came. I started panting before cumming too. He kissed me one more time and I got off of him putting one of his shirts on.

We cuddled and Mattia put a movie on before putting his face between my shoulder and neck.

M: I love you..
A: I love you too dinosaur.

Mattia looked at me like '😒' and I laughed kissing him softly.

M: You're hot.
A: Thank you sir, you are also hot.
M: *giggles*