In My Head- Part 14

Start from the beginning

I cut off as I started crying from fear which only made my vision darken even further causing my heart to speed up which made the blood from my arm flow faster. Dec's voice came through the phone again only this time he was properly yelling at me and I knew he had to be freaking out.

Dec's POV
I felt my heart freeze at the sound of Ant's words I was shaking all over and sobbing; was Anth talking about killing himself? I could let that happen I couldn't lose him I needed him, please god no this couldn't be happening, I tried to contol my sobs to beg him not to do this to me. I wanted to beg him not to leave me becasue I wouldn't survive without Anth; I needed Ant like i needed air to breath.

"Anth please don't do this, don't leave me; you can't leave me I need you! Just tell me where you are and I'll come and get you and help you. Whatever you've done we can fix it and you'll be ok, please Anth."

I was full on sobbing now as I held the phone in my hand pleading with him, this was my fault I had pushed him away and now I was going to lose him becasue of it. I waited for a few beats before I heard him speak, the words were slurred almost as if he was having a hard time getting them out and I felt my heart clench.

"St-Stephen's Room, Please hurry D-Decky...Please I don't want to die a-alone..."

I stood up on shaky legs and moved towards the door pushing past Simon as I went, "You're not going to die Anth, I'm coming; Stay with me keep talking to me I'm on my way."

I didn't even bother with the lift I started running up the stairs and I turned at the sound of another set of footsteps following me, it was Simon. Any other day seeing Simon Cowell running up 3 flights of stairs would be amusing but right now my entire focus was consumed with getting to Ant.

I was almost there but I realized that Anth hadn't said a word in the past few seconds he hadn't even made a sound, "Anth?! Anth are you still with me? I'm almost there, please answer me pal come on your scaring me." I kept climbing the stairs waiting for an answer and when none came I swear I felt my heart stop beating, I had finally reached the correct floor and I yanked the door to the hallway open racing down it to Stephen's room.

Simon was right behind me and  I tore right through the police tape on the door,  barging into the room with my heart in my throat. I looked around but I couldn't see Anth anywhere I started calling his name frantically.

"Ant? Ant I'm here where are you, answer me!"

I heard a weak groan coming from behind me and i spun around to see Ant lying on the floor clutching the reciver in his hand.
I felt relife mixing with fear and I ran over to him dropping to my knees beside him, he was pale and his eyes were puffy and bloodshot.

I went to take his hand to hold it in my own but I froze as I made contact and felt a sticky substance covering his hand, I looked down and nearly fainted at the sight that greeted me. Ant's hand was covered in blood which was flowing from a series of cuts that crisscrossed his arm from his elbow down, I felt tears forming in my eyes.

Ant's POV
I could hear Dec pleading with me to answer him but I was getting really dizzy and really scared, I felt my knees go weak and I fell to the floor. I heard Dec speaking into the phone but I didn't have the energy left to respond I simply closed my eyes and prayed that Dec would get here soon; I wanted to see him one last time before I died. I heard footsteps running down the hall and then someone running into the room, 

"Ant? Ant I'm here where are you, answer me!"

I felt my heart leap and my flew open in response to his voice, I tried to call out to him but all I could manage was a weak groan as I felt my energy draining away. Dec must have heard me becasuse I heard footsteps approaching and then I saw Dec's face as he crouched down beside me on the floor.