Ram has a hangover

The morning came swiftly, the two jocks cuddled against one another, both smiling softly. But the sun was not letting that happen, as it shined directly into Kurt's eyes. He squinted to try and keep the sun out, but in the end it didn't end up working.

He got up with a yawn, (he had to be careful, with how closely they were cuddled.) But he made it into a standing position somehow without waking Ram. And then he flipped a remaining remote off the table with his leg. It clattered as it left the table and fell to the floor. What made it even worse was that he hissed out a curse.

But still, Ram seemed unbothered, only stirring a little bit. However his blissful smile did turn into a frown as he noticed that Kurt wasn't there. Kurt wasn't very smart, but he did know that  Ram would want a glass of water when he woke up, and some eggs and bacon. Which- Kurt wasn't very good at cooking, but if they had the stuff, that was pretty easy to make. Even for him.

The dirty blonde started with the water. That was the easiest to get. He just ran the water under the faucet. What? Filtered was too much effort. Then he moved to make greasy food. He burnt the bacon a little, but that's okay. Ram won't care. Because Ram likes his bacon crispy. Wait- That's an odd thing to know off the top of your head.

The smell of bacon seemed to wake Ram, because he walked into the kitchen, almost silently, with a groggy groan. He sleepily rested his head on Kurt's shoulder to look over what his buddy was doing. "That for me?"

He asked, voice low and rumbly with sleep. His arms found residence wrapping around Kurt's stomach. Kurt jumped at the contact, but turned to look at Ram. He looked down at the arms encircling him. He raised his arms. "Uh- Bro- That's kind of gay-"

He vocalized, a small blush on his face. but Ram just hummed in response, blinking slowly, and then yawning. "No homo but I wanna cuddle." That caused Kurt to chuckle just a little bit. He finished the meal and put it onto a plate, then slapping the hands clutching him. "Let go of me so I can give you your food."

Ram's eyebrows furrowed, but he begrudgingly let go, moving back to the couch and collapsing there. And when Kurt came to give him his food, and they sat down, they cuddled for a bit, some popular netflix show on in the background. Ram are his food before it could get cold.

____________________
Hey guys! I'm sorry for being absent for so long! I was a bit busy doing things, and have had a hard time with COVID. (You'd think that would make me write more, but no! It made me write less.) Anyways, I'm back now, so here's your fluffy morning Kram. I may try and make a regular update schedule, but I'll get back to you on that.