No Homo

Kurt's breath hitched, and he fell silent, gulping visibly, as Ram also fell silent for a moment. The dumber one's lips parted to allow him to speak, nervous, trying to complete the joke before this made him do something he'd regret.

Ram gulped, then whispering softly, "I've noticed how excited you've been to see me lately..." Kurt took a very shallow breath, and it took all of Ram's might to get off of the other male.

"No Homo." It took Kurt a minute to say it back, and he got up, still a bit dazed. His eyes drifted down to Ram's fly, and saw how much he needed it. He gulped, then throwing it out there. "You need help with that?"

Ram turned around to look at Kurt, and he looked down, before nodding slowly.  "Please.." He whispered, as Kurt got closer. He knelt down before Ram, and looked back up at him. Ram looked down, flustered at the fact that this was actually happening.

The dirty blonde unzipped the brunette's pants, pulling them down slightly. Every move drove Ram crazy. Kurt brushed his nails against the erection, then taking it out. He looked up at Ram again, then hesitantly taking it into his mouth. He licked a stripe up it, making Ram moan softly.

Ram put a hand in Kurt's hair, holding his head, because he didn't really know how else to praise the great oral he was receiving. Honestly? It was better than one any girl had given. No homo tho.

Kurt tried to get it deeper, but to no avail. So he jacked off the rest. Soon enough, Ram was coming into Kurt's mouth, bucking his hips into the wet heat, which caused Kurt to cough and sputter. He pulled back, then wiping his mouth, as he looked around for a trash can or something to spit it in.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance when there were none around, and swallowed it. The brunette pulled his hand out of Kurt's hair, then apologizing for choking him, and there not being a trash can. But still, Kurt had to take care of his.

How though? He couldn't ask Ram for a bj, because that would be out of place, and he was pretty sure that Ram wouldn't do oral. So he excused himself to the bathroom, and jacked off in there, finishing with a hiss of Ram's name.

Then there was a knock.