You're gonna be okay

That question caused Kurt to cough and sputter, then he looked to Ram, wide-eyed. Ram looked serious as ever. Kurt cleared his throat, then replying to the obviously drunken boy with, "Dude, that happened today."

Ram shook his head. "I could sworn it happened months ago. You know how I said it was disgusting? Dude- I don't wanna freak you out or anything, but that was one of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten. No homo."

"Yeah, no homo, bro."

Kurt pushed of all of the sad feelings. His silly crush on his best friend wasn't ever going to be returned, so why did he even bother?

So for the rest of the night, the two jocks hugged it out. Until Ram got especially adventurous, testing his waters with saying, "Dude, can I suck your dick?"

Again, Kurt's face lit up in a dark blush, him punching the other boy's arm. "No homo, right?" But Ram looked serious. Kurt had to swallow back wanting to say yes over and over again. "You're drunk." He replied.

"So?" Ram asked his knees hitting the floor.

"Ram, you're going to be mad at me if you know that we did this." This was one of the things that Kurt knew. With his past girlfriends. But Ram insisted, now in front of Kurt, on his knees. His fingers reached to the zipper on Kurt's pants.

Kurt used his foot to push the other back. After the previous incident, it only brought up bad memories. "C'mon, dude. Lemme suck your dick!" The smaller shook his head. There was the firmness that the rest of the football team recognized.

But Ram wouldn't let up, trying desperately. "I'm not even hard, Ram." He said, expression not letting up either. It was a serious one. "Yeah you are!" Ram pointed to the beginnings of an erection in Kurt's pants.

The opposing side shook his head. "You're going to regret it." He said softly, beginning to crumble. But luckily for him, Ram let up, sitting beside him again. Kurt smiled softly as the other boy leaned his head against his shoulder. And they fell asleep like that.