Chapter 8: Fighting Evil Ninjas... Again

'Oh great its this place again.' Nick thought to himself. 'I guess evil ninjas never learns their lessons.'

But he the marine lieutenant looked to his left and saw the young brown haired girl with pony tail from before. She was possibly a ninja also, but not an evil one. The young girl then turned to look at the Marine.

"What are you doing here?" Asuka asked.

"Well, I just sort got sucked into here and I didn't have any control over it." Nick answered. "But, I have seen this place before."

"Really? You've seen this place before?" Asuka asked. "Do you know who caused it?"

However just before Nick could answer another voice came over the two, that they were familiar with. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" the voice said. The two looked and saw Homura up on a little mount of dirt with her six Kanata's in her hands. "I never thought I'd see you here again, 'Marine'." 

"You didn't learn your lesson from last time did you?" Nick asked. "You dumb, brain-dead ninja!"

"Wait, you and Homura fought each other?!" Asuka asked surprised. 

"Yeah, and I won." Nick stated. "But it would seem they don't stay down for long, at all." 

"You just got lucky the first time!" Homura cried out. "This time I'll kick your ass for sure!"

"Uh...I'm gonna give that a solid...maybe." Nick said only making the evil shinobi angrier. 

"SHUT UP! I'll beat you both!" Homura yelled.

"But why Homura? Why do you have to be an evil shinobi?!" Asuka asked.

"Because Asuka, we evil shinobi train our whole lives to become powerful!" Homura answered. "The more powerful we are the less we have to worry about being beaten!"

"HA! Well you didn't train hard enough if I was able to beat you!" Nick exclaimed. "And I don't even have any training as a ninja! Not that I would need it." 

"Oh, you won't survive this time American!" Homura claimed. "Now here I come!" 

Homura then jumped down from her perch and launched herself at the two in which they both jumped to side as Homura struck the ground making a crater her size. Both Asuka and Nick then looked to where the young evil shinobi had landed and then quickly got back on their feet and readied their weapons. Asuka got her two Katanas and Nick loaded some new shotgun shells into his Remington 870 shotgun. 

"You know, from the way you attack I think you should just pick on someone your own size." Nick stated. "Or for a lack of better terms, your own strength."

"SHUT UP FOREIGNER!" Homura yelled. "I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!"

She then dashed at the marine lieutenant too fast for him to aim his shotgun as he then used it to block the first slash from the three Katanas in each of her hands. Homura then frowned and kept throwing a number of slashes at Nick and he would always block the strike with his shotgun. But then the evil shinobi knocked the shotgun out of Nicks hands and then went to slice his arms off as the marine lieutenant raised them up to try and block. But just as the blades made contact with his arms the evil ninja was surprised that there were now some sort of tan colored force field around the marines arms and wasn't hurt at all. 

'Huh, so aura does stop blades.' Nick thought as he then proceed to shove Homura back a few feet. 'That's handy.'

"HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO STOP MY BLADES?!?!" Homura asked in anger as she straighten out herself.