The 1st day of training camp!

3rd person POV:
It was about time to go to bed cause they just arrived to the training camp. After suga got Hinata his bottle and was done talking to bokuto he headed back to the Karasuno room. They finally got Hinata to bed and then they went to bed themselves.
~TIME SKIP TOMORROW MORNING~
The first to wake up was Hinata and he was hungry so he did what any baby would do he found the salty dinosaur and smacked in the head. Tsukki woke up and looked to see a baby tangerine.
Tsukki's POV:
I woke up from a smack on my head and when I opened my eyes I saw Hinata there smiling. I looked at him with a frown and got up. He was pointing at his belly which I assumed that he was hungry. I picked Hinata up and started heading to the kitchen. When we arrived I put him on the counter and started making his milk.
3rd person POV:
Hinata was placed on the counter. He was so happy cause he was gonna get his food and so he started babbling excitedly. When tsukishima finished making hinata's bottle he picked up Hinata and gave him the bottle. The baby seemed to love tsukishima and tsukishima never knew why. But they headed back to the Karasuno room. And when they came back the decided to wake up everyone cause they were still asleep. And so tsukishima places Hinata on the ground and told him to hit each of the members until they woke up. Hinata did do that and tsukishima found it funny cause each of the members had a red mark on their face now. They all got ready and started heading to the gym with Hinata in Asahi's arms. When they got into the gym Hinata was so excited and he saw lots of new faces and he was even more excited(cause our tangerine loves making fwends). Hinata got put down and he started crawling to people on the courts just smiling or giggling at them.
Everyones POV:
A certain tangerine was crawling around giggling and smiling at everyone he came across. We all thought he was so cute and his giggle just made our hearts go soft🥺. 
3rd person POV:
Hinata made his was to Noya and so Noya picked Hinata and started throwing him in the air and hinata was having so much fun he couldn't help it but giggle and everyone was witnessing this blessing of a giggle. Sadly tho Noya had to put Hinata down so the team could practice and so he gave Hinata to the managers.

Authors not- IM SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE 😔😔 I got sick and well I was scared I got corona 💀 but I'm bette now I hope u liked This short but cute chapter!