1 day before training camp

Tsukishima's POV:
I woke up to my alarm going off  and so I turned it off and proceeded to get dressed cause it's only 5 am so I decided to let Hinata sleep a little longer cause he just looks so adorable even though I'll never admit to the team. As I was walking back into my room after getting ready I saw the tangerine fully awake sitting in the middle of my bed (usually) as if it was an instinct I ran to my bed and picked him up getting a bath and ready for the day. I chose to dress him in a cute navy blue onesie with dinosaurs on it. After I finished dressing him we went downstairs and my mom helped me with feeding Hinata as we were finished eating she gave Hinata back and then told me to have a good day at school and hinata tried his best sayin goodbye to my mom. As we left my house Hinata was just laying his head on my shoulder playing with the collar part of my shirt. We made it to the gym and saw everyone there and so I gave Hinata to ukai so I could change into my practice clothes.
3rd person POV:
As tsukishima and hinata came in he handed the baby to coach Ukai and proceeded to get dressed as he left suga went up to go say hi and play with Hinata(cause you know suga is just in love with baby Hinata). They started practice as usual but kageyama kinda missed his partner being a teenager instead of a baby. As they finished practice Hinata went back with coach ukai to his store.
-Magical time skip cause coach ukai probably needs it :)-
Coach Ukai and hinata made it back to afternoon practice and ukai set Hinata down to play with some toys. Hinata started getting hungry so he started crying for his bottle.
The Teams POV:
Out of no were we heard a baby crying and found Hinata crying on the floor and they didn't know what to do cause some never really took care of a baby before. So then they saw Kiyoko go to Hinata and pick him up cradling him to calm down and they didn't know why the tangerine was crying.

Kiyoko's POV:
I went to go pick up Hinata cause he was crying and so I started cradling him and then thought logically that he was hungry cause he had his hand in his mouth and so I proceeded to go get Hinata a bottle of milk so he could drink it. When I finished preparing his milk I gave to him and he held onto my pinky while drinking his milk and soon he finished all his milk and when he was done I took his bottle and placed it down and started burping Hinata so he doesn't throw up. After all this he started falling asleep and he looked just so adorable 🥺🥺 I wanted to just smother him in kisses🥺🤧. I gently placed him on his blanket so he could sleep peacefully.
3rd person POV:
When Hinata was finally asleep they continued practice and soon practice was over and soon Hinata woke up. After he woke up they did what they did yesterday and let Hinata pick who he wanted to go home with cause tomorrow they'd be going to Tokyo for training camp and with that they placed Hinata in the ground and soon Hinata started crawling towards someone and when he finally reached that someone it was suga he chose and suga was so happy. After they cleaned up the gym they started heading home and tsukishima told suga that he would have to go to the store and get Hinata more stuff since they were gonna go to Tokyo tomorrow and so with that suga went to the store with Hinata in hand and when they arrived suga knew they would have to get a baby car seat/ carrier for him cause the tangerine was only 1 years old. While they were in the store suga got some more baby formula and baby food, some more clothes, diapers, and a car seat/carrier and with that they paid and left back to sugas house. When they made it back suga decided to give Hinata and bath and then feed him so he can go to sleep he successfully bathed and fed Hinata and soon Hinata went to sleep in a cute onesie the color baby blue. Soon suga took a shower and then also got ready for bed laying next to the baby and soon they were both asleep waiting for what was gonna happen at Tokyo tomorrow.

A/n here I'm sorry if there are spelling errors and I hope you liked the story tomorrow I will probably make the next chapter a little longer since there going to Tokyo!! Ok bye 👋🏽!