Arriving to training camp

3rd person POV:
When suga woke up from the alarm he saw it was 5am and he started getting up to get ready for leaving to the training camp. Soon after suga was done getting ready Hinata woke up and suga proceeded to change him and make sure they had everything they needed for the next two weeks. When he knew they had everything he put Hinata into car seat and gave Hinata a warm bottle of milk. Hinata proceeded drinking while suga got his and hinata's stuff and also carrying Hinata all the way to the school so they can meet the rest of the team. As they arrived they saw the rest of the team waiting for them and as soon as they saw Hinata looking adorable as ever some of there hearts started melting. They all got in the bus and ukai started roll call when everyone was present Hinata slept peacefully all the way to the training camp. When they got there Hinata woke up and was whining. So Asahi went to go pick up Hinata out of his car seat. They were greeted by nekoma and a certain Russian and pudding head player where waiting for there bestfriend who was the sunshine of there day.
Kenma's POV:
He goes to greet them when he sees a certain tangerine who looked just like Hinata being carried by Asahi. Then kenma asked suga where Hinata was and suga said "Hinata is in Asahi's hands" and when kenma heard this he looked up and gave a look of disbelief. Kenma then said "is that really Hinata?".
3rd person POV:
When Hinata heard his name he looked to see a certain pudding head with a tall half Russian green eyed player. As Hinata saw them he smiled and then pointed to them and so Asahi took him to kenma. When kenma saw Hinata he couldn't help but smile and then Hinata was close enough to kenma to were he hooked himself to kenma just giggling cause the tangerine just loved the pudding head setter. Soon kenma said "why hello shoyou" and when he said that nekoma's eyes widen. The Kuroo said "is that really chibi-chan?" And that's when Karasuno decided to take Hinata back and they told nekoma they would explain it later on and with that Karasuno got situated in there room there gonna be staying in and when they were putting there stuff away Hinata was getting hungry and so he started crying cause he was so hungry and he didn't know where his milk was.
Karasuno's POV:
We were done packing and soon we heard a certain tangerine crying. We all looked to were Hinata was and he was just laying on the floor crying and soon suga picked up Hinata and gave him his pacifier. Suga then left with Hinata to go heat up his milk.
3rd person POV:
When Hinata and suga were in the kitchen Akaashi and Bokuto walked in and saw suga . They decided to ask suga we're Hinata was and so suga said oh he right here and moved his eyes to the corner. When they followed where his eyes went the saw a very small but cute tangerine who sitting there and when bokuto saw Hinata he screamed "ahhh Akaashi it's Hinata" his heart melting from the cute baby. Akaashi was also becoming soft around the baby. When Hinata heard the noise he looked up and saw bokuto and just started giggling at the funny looking owl. When Akaashi and Bokuto heard that giggle they almost died from a cuteness overload. Bokuto then ran to Hinata and picked him up throwing him in the air. Once suga was done making the formula he took Hinata away from bokuto and bokuto was pretty sad and so suga said "if you want you can play with Hinata tomorrow when we have free time" And bokuto face lit up he said "osu!" And with that the two owls left. Suga and the baby crow went back to there room and suga put Hinata in his futon and let Hinata drink his milk in peace while the others were getting ready for bed cause they have a long day tomorrow. (They better be prepared cause the other teams might just kidnap the baby crow 😗👉🏽👈🏽)

A/n here sorry I didn't update sooner I was at a student conference all day but I'll update tomorrow stay tuned!!