2Hearts 43 : Sarawat Secret Mission

Start from the beginning

"I think we should take a shower now. We only have less than 1 hour to get ready!" Tine shouts after he sees the clock on the nightstand.

Sarawat curses at the time inside.

"So, are we shower together, love?" Sarawat ask with a smirk making Tine blushing again.

Tine rise up from his boyfriend's lap swiftly, "Urghh.. I know what you think!" Tine grab the nearer pillow and smash softly at Sarawat's face before run away to the shower room.

"Ai'toonwaii!"

Tine can hear the loud scream from Sarawat before he enters the shower room. He touches his face and looks at the mirror in front of him. His face looks red like a tomato and feels warm too. This is might be due to their passionate kiss just now. Tine shakes his head as smile pestering over his face and start showering.

~

Sarawat smiles remembered their passionate kiss awhile ago. It is their routine after Tine's misunderstanding cases. He can't sleep if his lips didn't meet Tine for that day.

However, even they have been kissed so many times, Sarawat never crossed the line like Luke said their relationship has not pass that stage yet.

How he survive? Does sex really defines the relationship?? He don't know too. But he really cares for Tine. He knows Tine not ready into that stages yet. He will wait until that day come.

"Oww.. you have showered?"

Tine's question make Sarawat switch his gaze towards him. But the sight in front of him make him curse inside.

 But the sight in front of him make him curse inside

"Yes. I have showered at the kitchen" Sarawat replies but his eyes stares deeply at Tine direction.

Tine then remember that Sarawat has one more shower room at the kitchen, the small one. That he rarely use.

Tine dry his hair using small towel while he himself only wrapped with towel around his hips. But the towel long enough to cover until his knees.

Sarawat jaw dropped because this is first time Tine comes out like this. Usually he will dress up inside and come out after fully dress up.

Of course he has seen Tine topless before but with the presents of staffs and crews. Not alone like this. This feels different.

Tine didn't realized yet that he has been staring by Sarawat. He casually walks in front Sarawat like nothings happen while Sarawat already gulp his saliva for umpteenth time.

But suddenly something flicks in his mind. 'This is his opportunity to check it what Luke's inform him before. He curious as hell to know it'

"Tine..come here" sarawat called his lover softly.

"Huh? Let me dry my hair first. My hair still damp" Tine replies back.

"Come here, I will dry it for you" Sarawat mutters while he patted his hand on the space beside him.