2Hearts 32 : Meeting Tine's family (2)

Sarawat POV

I followed Tine from behind and we walked to the dining area.

When we arrived at dining table, there sitting three guys. One of them is Tine's papa and the other one I already know, Luke, Tine's brother. So, the last one must be Tine's dad.

Both of them have build and handsome figure. They sitting there enough to give me chilled inside.

Suddenly I feels little nervous inside as all eyes are gaze towards me. This is not family meeting for wedding right? But why I feel intimidate by their staring, like I'm gonna snatch Tine from them.

"Stop staring at P'Wat like that. You will scare him" Tine tell his family jokingly.

"This is Sarawat, my senior and partner in the series I playing" Tine once again introduce Sarawat to his family.

Sarawat wai (=🙏) his hand to Tine's family and handed his hand toward Tine's dad and brother.

"This is my papi, Mew and this is my annoying brother, Luke" Tine tease when his brother's name come.

Luke lift one of his eyebrow at Tine but Tine stick his tounge. I laugh inside seeing Tine being cute with his family members.

"Sarawat, please sit and make yourself at home. And no need to call uncle or Mr or anything formal. Just call me papa and my husband here Papi. Like Tine called us okay" Gulf remind me once again.

Tine's papa is really adorable. He is the only person whom I didn't feel intimidate by his gazing.

I take seat beside Tine who seat beside his papi. In front of me is Luke, Tine's brother and papa Gulf sit between Luke and Papi Mew.

We start to dine the food and talk about works and life. The conversation go on and sometimes we laugh. Tine's family is not bad and not cold as he thought.

But then, suddenly papa Gulf ask me a question.

"Do you have girlfriend Sarawat?" Gulf ask curious.

Before I could answer, I heard Tine's chokes his food beside me. Everyone look at Tine.

Without thinking further, I rub his back and grab tissue on the table to wipe Tine's mess face as I speak,

"Tine.. eat slowly. The food will not run away" I really worried and I forgot a moment that we are in front of Tine's family.

Tine surprise with my gesture and give me eyes contact, then I realized what he means by that. But it's too late because when I pulled out my hand from Tine, Tine's family gaze already at us looking interested, especially papa Gulf.

I cover myself by drinking water but let out a small cough after Luke throw a question to me,

"Are you dating my brother?"

Tine's mouth open wide. He can see Tine's cheeks tinted with pink. Papa Gulf smirk. Papi Mew not show anything. I lost a words for second.

Shit! What should I answer?!

"Yahh Phee.. don't tease Sarawat like that. Please pity him" Tine covers for me but in a joking manner.

"My dear Tine... Why your cheeks is red? I smell something fishy here" Luke make gesture of smelling something as he smirk at his brother.

I still didn't know what to say.

"Aww.. will you always sweet like that to my Tine, Sarawat?" Papa Gulf ask me.

I smile and want to speak but Tine is faster than me.

"Yes.. he always like that to all his nong. He treats all his nong fondly" Tine answer immediately as his hand pat my thigh under table as a signal to agree with him.