2Hearts 2 : Why are you crying?

AN: Short update.

.....

Tine smile remembered his first encountered with Sarawat. Then his brother arrived. Tine went inside the car with unreadable expression.

But it didn't go unnoticed by his brother. Tine's brother know his younger brother very well.

The moment he saw Tine, he didn't bother to ask because when Tine in silent mode he knew Tine was keeping something inside.

He didn't want to force and pressure his brother.

When the car stop, only then Tine realized that they had not reaching home yet. He looked at his brother, hoping his brother would tell him what happened, only to get a silent reply.

Then, his brother stepped out from the car and pulled the door at Tine's passenger seat.

"Let's go" he said while make a movement with his head as a sign for Tine to come out from the car.

"Where??" Tine asked with a confusion.

"Huh.. can't you tell" his brother smirked at him.

Only then, Tine again realized that right now they were in front of ice cream shop. There was a park near the ice cream shop.

During his teens, he used to go to the park when he feelt sad or down. Only to get caught by his brother.

"P'..." Tine said softly. He don't know why. Since the trailer of 2Hearts released he really felt there's burdened in his heart.

He didn't talk with anyone about this. Even his brother. Because his brother was quite busy. He didn't have all the time for him.

So, when his brother took him here, suddenly he felt overwhelm. Then, before he noticed his cheek already wet with the tears.

"Oh my god..!! Tine.. why are you crying..?? are you hurt somewhere..? huh.. tell me sweetheart" his brother rushed towards him in panick.

He brushed the tears on Tine's soft cheek with his delicate hand.

"Phi.. thank you.. thank.. you for always there for.. for me" Tine said in between his sobs.

Only then, Tine's brother realized that his brother actually had kept his emotion for a long time. And when he cannot bear anymore he bursted into tears just like right now.

Sometimes he felt sorry for his brother because he couldn't spent much time with him as he's busy with his schedule.

He hug his not so small brother tightly and tapped lightly on his brother back. And Tine kept crying in his brother embrace.

.......

AN: I will enclosed later who is Tine's brother.. 🙊