2Hearts 3 : Good job Tine!!

A month has passed after Tine last encountered with his brother. After that, he rarely meet with his brother because they are busy with their working life.

Actually, now he feels kinda better. The talked about him being incompetence in the series has tone down a little bit.

He started to attend acting workshop to improve his acting skills. He really determine to prove that he's worth acting in 2Hearts series.

He even lost 12 kg during this one month to suit Win character in 2Hearts which is really difficult because he's food monster.

"Do you enjoy seeing me miserable like this? Huhhh..?? Do you enjoy it?" Tine's shout filled the silent space around him.

"Do you really think like that about me?? Do you f**king thinking like that about me?!!" another voice shouted back at Tine.

"If you say so, why you did it at the first place. You have betrayed me!!" Tine shouted back. His face and ear become red due to the anger.

"So, at the end whatever I said, you still didn't believe me." The voices has tone down replaced by sadness and disappointed.

After a moment of silent, there's clapped sound filled the room. Everone who have witnessed the acting scene between Tine and Kay were impressed by this duo great performance. Tine and Kay hug and complimented each other for their great acting.

"Tine, your acting is really improved. I kinda shock when you delivered anger emotion so well." Singto who has witnessed the workshop approach Tine and compliment his nong while pat his head softly.

"You too Kay. You always delivered it the best! You two have done a really good job" Singto doesn't forgot to compliment Kay as well.

"Thank you, P. Because P'Kay acting was so real, then it makes me really into it during that scenes" Tine replied by giving compliment to Kay.

"Aigoo..my nong here always humble and cute.." Kay rubbed Tine hair. Tine feels quite happy today because there are many senior compliment him.

Then, he realized someone standing at the left corner of the acting room. He can feel that the other eyes was staring a him. Then, he walked toward that person.

"Did you see? My acting with P'Kay.." Tine asked hesitant a bit. If anyone he want to show off his acting, it is in front of this person.

Tine can see the person stared blankly at him. Sometime he didn't know what the other thinks inside thay smaller head.

"Hmm.." the person nodded his head.

Tine waited for the other person to continue his words but.. there's no words coming out.. that's all?!!

'Huhh.. typical sarawat!' Tine mocked the person in front of him inside.

Then he asked,

"So.. what do you think about my acting? " Tine asked with anticipated voices. He desperate to get compliment from the older.

"I guess it looks okay to me" Sarawat said with flat voices. Tine a bit disappointed with the lack response in the Sarawat voices.

But only for awhile because then the person in front of him speak again,

"Good job naa Tine" Sarawat ruffles Tine's hair and left Tine speechless.

But Tine noticed the corner of Sarawat mouth bent upward little bit.. or is it his imagination?

His relationship with Sarawat is quite complicated. Are they close? Tine not sure. Sometimes, he still felt awkward when he's front of Sarawat.

Sarawat treat his same as others. Like a P towards his Nong. Tine always see the cold temperament inside him.

However, some other times, Sarawat seems warm towards him. When he's feeling down, Sarawat always caught him and asked him to talk about that matter.

But Tine always brushed it off. He's quite reserved when come to his problem because he doesn't want anybody worried about him.

.......