2Hearts 7 : A spoiled brat

At Sarawat apartment

"Shiaa.." Tine shouted suddenly when he saw many snack on the desk at the corner of the room.

Sarawat who has lost in thought surprised a bit when he heard Tine shouted. He followed Tine's eyes and then he understood as why this little kid make loud voice. He smirk secretly.

"My fans gave it to me" Sarawat told Tine without being asked.

"You are so lucky to have fans who love you so much. If I got all of these I could die happily" Tine said with pouty mouth while his eyes still looking at the snack.

"You can have it" Sarawat told Tine.

"Really?? Are you serious Pheee?? But it's from your fan though" Tine sigh.

"I think my fans didn't mind if I share their gift with my partner" after the sentence left his mouth only then Sarawat realized, Oh shit! (AN: last time I remember you called him co-worker ai'wat! 😏😆)

"Huh??.. partner?" Tine blushed. Somehow Sarawat words didn't seems right to him.

"In the series I mean.." Sarawat immediately masked his words.

"Or do you think something else kid?" Lately he enjoyed teasing Tine.

"Who think something else! Of course in the series!! Aishh Phee, I'm not a kid. I'm a handsome guy!!" Tine said while he make a way to the desk full with snack.

"If you say so, then I will eat this" Tine opened the snack and started to munch it.

"Ahh.. sure right now you don't behave like a kid, huh" Sarawat smile while looking at Tines munching the snack like some kratui munching his carrot.

Tine pull out his tounge at Sarawat and continue to open another snack.

"Can I take shower first because I feel stinky" Sarawat asked.

"Okay, Phee. But don't shower too long otherwise all of your snack will be gone" Tine make a joke and laugh loudly.

"Okay.. Make yourself at home" Sarawat told Tine as he walked towards his room to take a shower.

Tine nodded his head. After eating snack he still feel hungry. He then walked towards kitchen to find anything to eat. Then he find the instant noodles from the cupboard.

He contemplated whether is it okay to used Sarawat's kitchen. But then Sarawat told him make himself at home. So, it supposed to be okay, right?!

At first he took one for himself, but he feels guilty and shy if he eats alone. So, he decided to cook for both of them.

Actually, he didn't cook. His first cooking was turn to bad when he's so closed to burn the kitchen. His brother really panicked at that time and after that he didn't allowed Tine to touch anything at the kitchen.

'But I think this is easy. Yeaah.. I can do it' Tine assured himself. (AN: where are you sarawat, I started to worry for this kid! 😂)

He filled up the pot with water and then try to turn on the stove. After a few trial, he successfully turn on the stove.

"See.. it's easy!" Tine said happily.

Tine wait until the water was boiled. He look towards the pot.

'Mom said if there's bubble on water that's mean it was boiled' Tine remember his mom words. (AN : Tine.. why are you so cute 😳)

'I think I should wait a minutes more' Tine playing with his phone.

Then when he want to check the pot suddenly he misplaced his hand on the pot holder making the pot jolted out from the stove then..

SPRANNNGGGGG!!!!

"Shiaaaa..!!"

Sarawat in the middle wearing his clothes when suddenly he heard loud noise outside his room followed by Tine shouted.

He shocked and rushing out of his room towards the loud noise.

"Tine!!! What the heck are you doing?!!" Sarawat saw Tine on the floor with the pot beside him and water all over the floor.

Tine keep silent. He feel stung on his hand maybe some of the hot water splash to his hand a while ago.

"What the heck do you think? Stand up! Otherwise you will be burned by this hot water" Sarawat rushed to Tine after understand the situation.

He pulled up Tine to stand up and want to scold him for being careless. But after seeing Tine face which looks like want to cry at anytime he didn't continue.

He told Tine to wait at the sofa. Tine obeyed him but still there's now words come from Tine. He feels worried but he need to clear the mess first. After he cleared the mess in the kitchen he walked towards Tine.

"Did you hurt anywhere?" Sarawat asked, this time gently.

Tine shake his head. He still looking downs. Sarawat sigh.

Then he seat beside Tine to confirm there's no injured anywhere. But then he heard a sobs come out from the person beside him.

"Tine.. are you crying?" Sarawat asked feeling guilty.

Tine shake his head. But Sarawat can see Tine secretly wipe his tears with a hand. Then he sees red mark on Tine's hand.

"Shit!! Tine.. your hand burned" without waste any minutes he rushed to take first-aid kit at his room and rushing back towards Tine.

"Give me your hand" Sarawat ordered. Tine give him his hand. But still not looking at him.

He gave proper aid on Tine's hand and after that silent take place again.

"I.. I'm sorry phee.." after stay silent finally Tine said something. His voices changes due to his crying.

"Tine.. looks here"

Tine looked towards Sarawat. Tears was all over his face. Sarawat couldn't bear seeing Tine face with all the tears. He feels guilty because scolding this kid a while ago.

"Why are you crying. If this about you mess at my kitchen I don't really mind. But I worried you injured yourself. That's all" Sarawat told Tine softly.

"No.. I.. I just disappointed with myself.. I even can't do simple things like this.." Tine pause and continue, "Maybe.. everyone is correct saying that I'm just a spoiled brat" he feels overwhelmed.

He really embarassed to show this side of him in front of Sarawat. But his tears just don't stop from coming out.

"It's okay Tine.. You are nothing like that. Don't listen to people who want to only hurt you. Just pay attentiom towards who loves you" he then pulled Tine to his embrace while his hand slowly pat Tine's back. Sarawat didn't know how to comfort Tine. Maybe some words and a hug is enough.

Being this closed with Sarawat make Tine's heart beating fast. Actually this is not the first time he feels like this.

There also some scene he has shooting needed him and Sarawat stayed closed but only face. There's not yet intimate scene like hugging like this.

Afraid Sarawat could hear his fast beating heart he pushed Sarawat. He can see Sarawat quite surprise with his action. But then he sees Sarawat make funny face and cough lightly.

"I'm okay now. Thank you naa, Phee" Tine said still embarassed on what happen earlier.

Sarawat just hummed. Don't know what to reply.

"If you are okay now, let me send you back. We can hang out at other time" Sarawak speak after long silent.

"Okay phee.. sorry naa. I will make up at other time" Tine said with guilty. Actually in the car, they have planned to play games at Sarawat apartment. But because of this happen, he's too embarassed to stay longer.

"Sure. Let's go"

......

AN : I don't even know what I'm writing. lol 😂