"Rose" Ciel says worriedly, he runs over to her

"It hurts! My ribs cracked!" The man she bumped into shouts

"liar" Ciel says "she's the one that fell"

"owie" Rose says as Ciel helps her up "big brother that hurt"

They were soon surrounded by other's like the man, Indian thugs.

The man steps forward and grabs Ciel "showing up in a place like this.. you're asking for it! That's quite nice attire the two of you have there, noble's eh?"

Ciel slaps his hand away and pushes Rose back with him towards Sebastian

"Pay me consolation money!! Strip off everything you have and give it to me!!" The man shouts

"I'm just a little girl how could I have hurt you!" Rose shouts annoyed "You're 4 times my size!"

Sebastian sighs "It seems we are caught amongst some irritating punks yet again my young masters. Shall I...?"

"dispose of them right away" Ciel commands as he pulls Rose to him

"As you wish" Sebastian replies pulling his gloves on tighter

The thugs look ready to fight, pulling out weapons.

"Wait a sec"

Everyone turns to see a rich looking Indian man and his servant.

"So yea guys, we're searching for someone, have you seen any indians who look like this?" the rich man pulls out a poor drawing of an Indian woman

"What the!? You're in the way you Bastard" a man shouts

"How rude... calling me such impolite things" the rich man replies, he looks over at the siblings and Sebastian "They have a butler..." the rich man walks closer to them "You are... British nobles?"

"So what if we are?" Ciel questions

"Then I shall side with the people of my country" The rich man then turns to his servant "Agni, defeat them"

"yes" his servant replies "your wish is my command. I will swing this fist blessed by the gods for my master's sake"

The servant goes to attack Sebastian, he's fast. Sebastian blocks with his arm and picks up Ciel.

Sebastian looks at Rose "My lady I must ask you-"

"On it" Rose's eyes turn red

As another man tries to attack, Rose kicks the blade out of his hand and kicks him into the wall. Meanwhile the rich man's servant hits Sebastian's arm's acupoints several times, the two stop fighting and look at each other.

"I've hit your marman countless times, how is it that you can still fight?" the servant questions "your arm should be paralyzed"

"Hey!" Ciel shouts "We had barely stepped foot in this place and those guys picked a fight with us! Do all Indians act like Barbarians and Indiscriminately attack the British?!"

"What?" the rich man questions and turns to the men who Rose was busy fighting, "You lot! Did you really attack this kid for no reason?"

"Eh? A reason..."

"That's not right! Picking fights without reason is childish." The rich man turns to his servant "Agni! Our brothers are the wrong ones here. We shall help these kids now!"

"Yes sir!" the servant agrees

The servant turns and fights the thugs. Sebastian places Ciel down and Rose walks back over to them, her eyes turning back to blue.