Chapter 14 ✨(Ending B)

"We managed to save him in time. He's resting now," The doctor offered a small smile to the group of distraught boys.

Hoseok smiled as tears of joy poured out of his eyes. He wanted to run to Yoongi and hug him tightly before slapping the shit out of him for doing something so ignorant. Though, he refrained from his desires and stayed in the waiting room until the doctor said it was ok to visit.

Everyone agreed that Hoseok should see Yoongi first, so that's what he did. He softly knocked on the door before entering, his heart breaking at the sight. Yoongi was hooked up to a few different machines and looked extremely weak, which he was. Yoongi opened his eyes, instantly flooding with tears when he saw Hoseok standing there with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Seok..." Yoongi smiled weakly and gestured for Hoseok to come to him. The younger wasted no time in running to Yoongi and embracing him, sobbing against his hospital gown. Yoongi cried too, though not as much as Hoseok did.

"Don't ever! And I mean EVER do something that stupid again, you hear me?!" Hoseok broke the hug and looked into Yoongi's glossy eyes. Yoongi nodded and hugged Hoseok again.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm s-so sorr-ry, Seok," Yoongi held onto Hoseok as if his life depended on it.

"It's ok. You're ok now and that's all I care about," Hoseok broke the hug, earning a whine from Yoongi, though he was happy again when Hoseok sat behind him and let him lean against his chest. A little while later the rest of the guys joined them, smothering Yoongi in hugs and a few slaps, which he knew he needed.

When Yoongi was released from the hospital, he was signed up for counseling. He only agreed to go because Hoseok said he'd go with him. The sessions helped Yoongi greatly and he was thankful for that. He finally stopped with counseling after about 4 and a half years and was happy with the outcome.

Yoongi joined a music company called BigHit as a producer and rapper. He was even put in a group with Hoseok and Namjoon and the three made it big. They were one of the most successful groups under BigHit.

A few years later Hoseok proposed to Yoongi at the end of one of their concerts. Of course, Yoongi said yes and the fans went wild. Their wedding was small, only having their close friends and Hoseok's family there, but it was magical nonetheless.

It was the second day of their honeymoon and Yoongi was being more quiet than normal. When he and Hoseok ate breakfast, Hoseok did the majority of the talking, Yoongi just saying a few words every once in a while. When they went to the beach in the afternoon, it was the same. Yoongi zoned out a lot, which concerned Hoseok.

"What's on your mind, Baby?" Hoseok asked. They were at dinner, Yoongi was barely eating. He just picked at his food.

"Huh? Um.. nothing important."

"It's important if you're thinking about it. Tell me, Yoon," Hoseok gently held Yoongi's hand from across the table.

"Um... ok... well, I know it's kinda soon to think about, but I wanna start a family with you. I mean I know we just got married and you might not want to but- why are you smiling like that?" Yoongi interrupted himself seeing Hoseok smiling like an idiot.

"It's just funny to me that you think I wouldn't want to start a family with the love of my life," Yoongi blushed and smiled, his gums peeking out.

"You mean it?"

"Of course! Plus, we are financially stable, obviously, and we don't have another tour for about 7 months, so we can look into things when we get back, yeah?" Yoongi smiled wider at his husband's words.

"I'd love that, Seok."

"How about we get out of here and spend the rest of our night in our room?" Hoseok proposed, biting back a smirk as he raised his eyebrow. Yoongi knew what he meant and chuckled.

"Yeah, let's head back," The two stood up, paid for their meal and Yoongi let Hoseok drag him to their room. They had a very romantic night, which they needed since when they returned to Seoul in a few days, they would have to begin working on their new album, do photoshoots, make the MV for their title song, and finally start a family.

This is the official ending of Soulmates! I hope you enjoyed my book! I have three other books if you'd like to check them out. Also, if you're a fan of my book "Solo" I am now starting on the sequel called "Family" so please check that out as well! Thank you for the support! Luv you!

-Maki

(Damn... I had this in drafts for like two weeks, I'm so sorry)