Chapter 11 ✨

When the boys reached Jimin's house after their shopping spree, Jimin dragged Taehyung into the house and into his room, Jungkook joining them of course. Taehyung had thought it would be fun to tease Jimin by showing off every skirt he tried on and then wore one home, so he would be getting punished :)

The other couples decided to give them their privacy, so they left. Hoseok and Yoongi ended up at Yoongi's place. When they got there, Yoongi put away the things he bought and stepped outside, Hoseok following. Yoongi pulled the pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and lit one.

Hoseok sighed, frowning at his soulmate's habit. "Yoon... can you not smoke anymore? Please?"

Yoongi took the smoke out of his mouth and looked at Hoseok. "It isn't that easy to just stop. I've tried stopping before, but I failed, obviously." Yoongi put the smoke back in his mouth and looked around at the scenery around his apartment complex.

"I know that, which is why I bought these," Hoseok went back inside the apartment before coming back to Yoongi, the younger holding a bag of lollipops.

"Suckers?" Yoongi raised a brow looking at Hoseok.

"Whenever you feel the urge to smoke, eat a sucker instead. I know it may not work... but it's worth a try...?" Hoseok had a hopeful look in his eyes. All he wanted was for his soulmate to be around longer.

See, when your soulmate dies, the words on your wrist disappear. That's one reason why some people don't get words at all, their soulmate had passed. It was rare, but sometimes you'd get a new soulmate. It's complicated, the whole soulmate thing, but most schools taught lessons on it so that kinda helped.

Yoongi stared at the bag in Hoseok's hands for a moment before looking away and sighing. He took the cigarette in his hand and stomped on it. He took the bag from Hoseok's hands and pulled out a mango-flavored lollipop, unwrapping it and putting it in his mouth.

"I'll try," Yoongi smiled softly when Hoseok showed his heart-shaped smile.

"Yay! Thank you~" Hoseok pulled Yoongi close and hugged him tightly. Yoongi returned the hug, loving the warm embrace his soulmate provided.

"Hey, Yoon, I have two questions," Hoseok broke the hug and pulled Yoongi back into his apartment.

"Yeah?" They sat down on Yoongi's bed before Hoseok spoke.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi looked into Hoseok's brown orbs, his face turning a light shade of red. Hoseok panicked at the silence and was about to speak again, but as soon as he opened his mouth, Yoongi's lips met his.

It took Hoseok a second to register what was happening before he smiled and kissed back. The younger pulled his soulmate onto his lap, the two slowly pulling away. Yoongi flashed his gummy smile and connected their foreheads.

"I'd love to, Seok," Hoseok smiled widely and pulled Yoongi close to him. Yoongi giggled softly and hugged back, nuzzling his face into his boyfriend's neck.

"Oh, and the other question I have is, do you wanna have dinner with my family tonight?" Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, a small pout on his lips as he popped the lollipop back into his mouth.

"Um... Yeah, sure."

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, noticing the uneasiness in Yoongi's voice.

"I just... We just started dating, like just now, and I'm already meeting your family. Wouldn't you be at least the slightest bit afraid?" Hoseok's eyes softened and he chuckled softly.

"Baby, don't be scared about meeting my family. They will love you, I promise. If you don't want to tonight, I'll tell my parents we can do it another night. I just want you to be comfortable," Hoseok brushed Yoongi's bangs away from his eyes.

"No, no, don't cancel. It just feels a little fast, but I'm ok," Yoongi smiled softly, looking up at Hoseok.

"Alright then, we'll have dinner with my family tonight," Hoseok smiled and hugged Yoongi again.

"Sooo... what do you wanna do until then?" The younger raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

"I-....NO! Nope, no way! Jung Hoseok! I'd rather not be covered in hickies when I meet your parents!" Yoongi shook his head and got off Hoseok's lap.

He plopped down and curled up in his blankets. Hoseok laughed and laid down beside Yoongi and took the lollipop out of his mouth, putting it in his own.

"Hey!"

"What?" Yoongi took the sucker back as he glared at Hoseok.

"If you want me to stop smoking, don't take my candy," Yoongi glared at Hoseok harder, though all it did was make Hoseok coo. He looked like an angry kitten.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry~" Yoongi hummed and nodded as he got comfortable in Hoseok's embrace.

"Baby, if you're going to sleep you don't need candy in your mouth," Yoongi blushed at the name and whined.

"But it's good!"

"But you'll choke!" Hoseok laughed and took the half-eaten candy out of his boyfriend's mouth, throwing it in the trash.

"Now you can sleep. I'll wake you up when we need to get ready," Yoongi nodded and cuddled Hoseok.

The raven-haired male looked down when he heard soft snores. He smiled and ran his fingers through the sleeping male's purple locks. Hoseok couldn't help but smile like an idiot thinking, "How did I get so lucky?"