Chapter 9 ✨

-WARNING-
Smut ahead. If you don't feel comfortable reading, might as well skip this chapter. Bye~

The kiss soon got heated as Hoseok pushed Yoongi against a wall and moved his hands down to Yoongi's ass. Yoongi had his arms wrapped around Hoseok's neck, trying not to moan when Hoseok grabbed his ass. They continued this for a few seconds before pulling apart to breathe.

"Why don't we take this upstairs, hm?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodding and letting his soulmate drag him into an empty room. Jimin had a lot of rooms in his house so it wasn't a big deal.

When they got up there, Hoseok pushed Yoongi onto the bed and crawled on top of him. He smirked and connected their lips again in another heated and lustful kiss. Yoongi slid his hands down Hoseok's chest towards his belt when Hoseok grabbed his hands and broke the kiss.

"Are you sure you want this?" Hoseok asked, looking into the olders eyes, he was slightly annoyed.

"You get me horny then ask that? Really? Of course I want this!" Yoongi whined, making Hoseok chuckle and connect their lips again and let go of Yoongi's hands. He let Yoongi undo his belt and unbutton his shirt. Hoseok took off Yoongi's belt and unbuttoned his shirt, staring at his milky white skin.

He smirked and began leaving dark hickies along his neck and collar bone. Yoongi bit his lip to keep in his moans, forgetting how Hoseok didn't like it when he didn't get a response from Yoongi. Hoseok bit down on the hickie he just made, earning a whine from the pale boy under him.

"I told you before, Kitten, I don't like it when you're quiet," The pet name made Yoongi's stomach feel weird, good, but weird.

"I-I'm sorry," Yoongi was too immersed in pleasure to realize how vulnerable he's been with Hoseok.

"Who?" Hoseok bit down again, earning another high pitched whine from Yoongi.

"I'm s-sorry, Hoseok!" Hoseok wasn't very kinky, so he didn't enjoy being called things like 'daddy' or 'master' Yoongi had learned that from when Seokjin called Namjoon out for having a daddy kink. After that, everyone learned everyone's kinks, except Yoongi's. But Hoseok was about to find them anyway.

"Good boy," Hoseok hummed and continued trailing hickies down Yoongi's body. Soon, he threw Yoongi's shirt on the floor, along with his pants, Yoongi now realizing he's still a virgin who's only ever masturbated, and he didn't even do that often, so he was very unprepared for what was to come. It was when Hoseok removed Yoongi's boxers that Yoongi got extremely shy and tried to cover himself.

"Awe, why are you shy, Kitten?" Hoseok asked and brushed Yoongi's fringe away from his eyes. Yoongi blushed and looked away.

"I... Um..."

"First time?" Hoseok's eyes softened when Yoongi nodded shyly and hid his face. Hoseok took this opportunity to slowly move Yoongi's legs down and admire his body. Hoseok's intense gaze only made Yoongi more flustered.

"You're beautiful, Baby. Don't hide from me ok?" Hoseok kissed his soulmate softly. While distracted by the kiss, Hoseok reached over into the table drawer beside the bed and pulled out lube. Don't ask, Jimin just... keeps it places. Hoseok lubed up his fingers before slowly pushing one finger into Yoongi. He gasped and whined in the kiss, Hoseok shushing him and kissing him again.

"It's ok, Kitten. It won't hurt for long, I promise," Hoseok whispered reassuringly to Yoongi, who slightly nodded and bit his lip when Hoseok entered another finger and began moving them. Yoongi let out a breathy moan as Hoseok continued.

Once he felt Yoongi was ready, Hoseok slid in a third finger. Yoongi said fuck it and moaned in Hoseok's ear, not caring if anyone heard them, not that anyone would. The music was loud downstairs, so they were safe.

If Hoseok didn't have a boner before he sure did now. Yoongi's moans were music to his ears. He continued stretching Yoongi's hole until Yoongi whined and hit his shoulder.

"H-Hoseok..."

"Yes, Kitten?"

"F-Fuck me, please!" Yoongi grew desperate the deeper he felt Hoseok's fingers go deeper. Hoseok smirked and kissed Yoongi's forehead as he pulled his fingers out. He got off the bed and took off the rest of his clothing, throwing it somewhere in the room.

Hoseok got back on the bed and lifted Yoongi's legs over his shoulders. He positioned his member at Yoongi's hole. He slid in slowly since he was not small. He gave Yoongi time to adjust before pulling out and slamming back in. Yoongi moaned loudly, arching his back off the bed. Hoseok gripped Yoongi's waist tightly, probably leaving bruises, as he rammed in and out of the small male.

Yoongi threw his head back when Hoseok's tip hit his prostate. He felt so euphoric and was surrounded by so much pleasure he couldn't think straight. He mumbled out some choppy words here and there, but it was mostly moans and whines coming from his doll-like lips.

"H-Hoseok! ...I-It- fee-ls weird," Yoongi could barely speak, his words coming out breathy.

"Let it happen, Kitten," Hoseok groaned when he felt Yoongi clench around his length. Both boys were close, so Hoseok moved his hips faster, hitting Yoongi's prostate over and over again.

Soon enough, Yoongi came all over his thighs and Hoseok's stomach, but Hoseok didn't come yet. He continued to move in and out of Yoongi, tears slipping from the latter's eyes at the overstimulation. Luckily it didn't last too long as Hoseok came deep in Yoongi.

Hoseok slowed his movements, catching his breath and pulling out slowly, careful not to hurt Yoongi. Yoongi whined at the empty feeling but soon ignored it as exhaustion consumed his body. He wanted nothing more than to curl up under a mountain of blankets and sleep.

"Kitten, you need a shower first. C'mon," Hoseok stood from the bed and went to the bathroom to start a bath.

Once he came back, he gently picked up the half-conscious Yoongi and went back to the bathroom. Yoongi tiredly clung to Hoseok as Hoseok lowered them into the warm bath. Yoongi relaxed and laid on Hoseok's chest, ignoring the sticky feeling between them.

"Yoon, let me clean us then you can cuddle me and sleep, ok? You're laying in your own cum right now," Hoseok chuckled when Yoongi whined and slowly sat up. Hoseok quickly but gently cleaned them and as soon as he cleaned up their chests, Yoongi flopped back down and cuddled into Hoseok's warm embrace.

Hoseok smiled and continued cleaning them. When he went down to clean Yoongi's ass and thighs, the older male flinched and shifted uncomfortably.

"Yoongi, I need to clean you so stop moving," Hoseok said in a gentle yet authoritative tone.

"Well, you wouldn't have to if you don't cum in me!" Yoongi protested tiredly.

"I was too in the moment to put on a condom, sorry. And if anything, maybe you'll get pregnant," Hoseok laughed and stood up and grabbed them a towel.

"Haha, like that'll ever happen. Just shush so I can sleep."

Hoseok laid Yoongi on the bed and went to the closet to find them some clothes. He grabbed a pair of boxers and gray sweatpants, sliding them on before grabbing a black t-shirt and boxers for Yoongi.

"Can you dress yourself?" Hoseok was answered with soft snores. He smiled and dressed Yoongi, getting in bed beside him and pulling the covers over them. Yoongi cuddled into Hoseok's embrace and Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi protectively as he joined Yoongi in dreamland.