Chapter 5 ✨

"I'll see you all tomorrow," the dance teacher said as the final bell rang, all the students pouring into the hallways. Hoseok and Jimin were the last two to leave and when they did, they waved at each other before going their own ways.

Hoseok walked to his locker humming a made-up song. He was in his own world getting the things he needed to take home when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He put his bag in his locker before turning around, shocked when he saw who it was.

"Um... Hey, I just want to apologize for earlier. I'm normally an ass, clearly, but I kinda feel.. Weird... cause you're my soulmate and all... so, sorry," Yoongi said, looking away as he spoke. Hoseok smiled and chuckled.

"It's fine, Hyung. I already forgave you, even before you apologized," The raven-haired male smiled, looking down at Yoongi, who was now looking up at him with a confused expression.

"Why did you forgive me?" Hoseok bites back a smirk and shrugged.

"Cause you're my soulmate," Hoseok took his bag from his locker and closed it. "Plus, you're cute," He added, smirking at the pink hue that covered Yoongi's cheeks.

"Yah! Shut up!" The purple-haired male stormed off covering his face. No one had ever made him blush before, so why was Hoseok any different? He groaned and ran to the classroom where detention was being held and sat down.

The entire hour he was there he stared out the window daydreamin- think about Hoseok. He didn't know why, but the younger boy just wouldn't leave his thoughts.

Yoongi was grateful when the teacher said they could go. He darted out of the room and headed out of the front doors.

"Yoongi-Hyung!" Yoongi stopped walking and turned around to see who calmed him. It was Hoseok. Why was he there? He didn't have detention, so why did he stay?

"Hoseok? Why are you here?" Yoongi asked when Hoseok got closer and stood in front of him.

"I wanted to get to you know better, ya know, since you're an ass. I just thought it'd be nice to be friends with all the people in the group since we will be seeing a lot more of each other," Hoseok stated.

He had his weight on one foot as his hands rested in his pockets. It made Yoongi feel some type of way for sure.

"Oh.. sure. But that still doesn't explain why you're here."

"Oh, I thought we could walk home together or something and talk," Hoseok shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. Yoongi looked down at the ground before he could blush.

"Ok, let's go then," Yoongi turned away and began walking home, a smiley Hoseok right beside him.

"So, Hyung, tell me about yourself," Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi for a moment before looking straight again.

"I'm 19. I like black and white. I like any kind of meat, especially lamb skewers. I live alone-"

"You live alone? Why?" Hoseok interrupted. Yoongi sighed.

"Long, uncomfortable story. One definitely not for you," Yoongi looked down, glaring at the pavement as they walked.

"Can I come over?" Yoongi looked up at Hoseok with furrowed brows.

"Why?" Hoseok shrugged.

"Why not? My parents won't care. They're probably still at work."

Yoongi was silent for a few seconds before responding. "Sure, I guess."

Hoseok smiled and thanked him, throwing an arm over Yoongi's shoulders as they walked.

"Here we are," Yoongi said unenthusiastically when he opened the door to his small, two-bedroom apartment. Hoseok walked in and slipped his shoes off, looking around Yoongi's home. He couldn't doubt that the apartment was nice, but it was definitely missing the homey feeling.

Not long after they entered the house, a small brown poodle came running into the room and jumped on Yoongi. Hoseok smiled when he saw his Hyung smile, his gums peeking out as he did so.

"You didn't talk much on the way over here after I interrupted you, Hyung, so please tell me more," Hoseok said as he made himself comfortable on Yoongi's couch.

It was small, so when Yoongi sat down they were fairly close to each other. Yoongi grumbled to himself and looked down at Holly, who was on his lap, avoiding looking at the younger.

"I'm a very boring person. There isn't much more to know," Yoongi spoke softly.

"I dye my hair a lot... and this is Holly," Yoongi added, showing Holly to Hoseok who smiled and pet the toy poodle.

"He's cute... just like you~" Hoseok teased, making Yoongi blush and turn away completely. Hoseok could be a flirt when he wanted to, and oh how he loves teasing Yoongi.

"Say that again and I'll kick you out!"

"You couldn't if you tried. You're small~ and so, so~ cute~" Hoseok smirked. Yoongi whined and buried his face in Holly's soft fur.

"Awe~ are you flustered, Hyung?" Hoseok ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair, not knowing how much Yoongi loved the feeling. He hummed and leaned his head back while closing his eyes. Hoseok retracted his hand, earning a glare from the purple-haired male.

"Why'd you stop? Do it again!" Yoongi whined, still glaring at Hoseok. The raven-haired male chuckled and pulled Yoongi closer to him and began to play with his hair again. Yoongi smiled softly and curled up against Hoseok's side, completely ignoring how they just met and the "fuck off" incident at school. He felt comfortable with Hoseol, despite only knowing him for a few hours. It's like they just had this connection...

After a few minutes, Hoseok heard light snores coming from the older's slightly parted lips. Hoseok smiled looking at him and running his fingers through his purple locks again. He was going to take Yoongi to his room, but Yoongi made himself comfortable on Hoseok's lap, and Holly was curled up on Yoongi's stomach.

Hoseok decided he would just sleep too since he couldn't move, not that he wanted to, and he was tired. Hoseok smiled one last time looking at Yoongi before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.