Morning! {Comet x reader}

It was 6 in the morning. And Y/N was peacefully sleeping in her bed. What she didn't know is that she was watched by Comet. The boy normally woke up after his girlfriend, but not today. The reason why he couldn't sleep was....you know, it doesn't really matter now😅).
Comet's POV(point of view)
I couldn't stop looking at Y/N. She looks so peaceful and cute! Like an angel. I tucked her hair behind her ear, so I could see her face a bit more.
End of Comet's POV
Blond haired boy was playing with Y/N's hair now, making different hairstyles, as she was still asleep. Comet smiled to himself as he finished another hairstyle. "Comet...uh.."- mumbled Y/N turning on the other side, so she was facing her boyfriend,whose cheeks became pink. "Uh...No...No...Why..."- Y/N said louder. "Y/N,wake up~" - Comet whispered to Y/N. "Five more minutes.."- the girl mumbled turning away from Comet Dragonfly. "Wake up"- boy lightly shaked Y/N, but nothing happened.
Comet's POV
Well, I have no other choice. Sorry Y/N)
So I picked up Y/N(bridal style) and went to the bathroom. Gosh! She's still sleeping! I have to do something ... and I know exactly what 😏. I splashed some water on my girlfriends face, and here we go...
End of Comet's POV
"Comet Dragonfly!"- h/c (hair color)haired girl shouted.

*Time Skip(or after 20 minutes chasing Comet)*

"Seriously, sweetheart, I just had to make u up! I thought you were having a nightmare."- prince explained to Y/N. Two of them were sitting in the living room on the couch right now. "Ok, but never ever do that again." - his girlfriend replied. Comet just kissed her on the lips. After two minutes they pulled away and prince cupped Y/N's face looking deeply in her eyes.-"I love you , sweetheart. And I will always protect u no matter what" The girl smiled , and was pulled into another kiss.