👻When you fall asleep on him👻

𝗧𝗼𝗺:
Y/N and Tom had a bet : who falls asleep first will do the breakfast all week. No one wanted to loose.Tom's eyes started becoming heavy and his girlfriend noticed that. As she smirked to herself. But Tom Lucitor didn't give up. "Is cutie tired yet?" "Pfff! Nope!" "C'mon Y/N ! I wanna cuddle!" "Are u serious, Tom? I know it's one of your tricks."  "But..." - demon made puppy dog's eyes.-"Please!" The girl hesitated for a second , but accepted a proposition. So, now Lucitor and his girlfriend Y/N are cuddling on the couch. A few minutes later Y/N was asleep, leaving her boyfriend smirking.
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼:
Y/N and Marco were sitting in the living room, watching TV and cuddling . It was Marco's favorite TV show and Y/N got really bored. Her eyes started closing . And she drifted off in Marco's arms. The boy just smiled and kissed her forehead "night Y/N"
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁:
It was nearly 1:00 a.m. Normal people are asleep at this time(but me. lol!), except two teenagers who were sitting on the roof now, watching night sky. "Y'know , Comet, this view is just so beautiful" - Y/N said out of nowhere. "Not as beautiful ,as u~" - blond boy responded,making his girlfriend blush. Comet chuckled. "Here, sit on my lap" And Y/N did, and Comet wrapped his arms around her waist. *his body is so warm*- the girl thought before falling asleep. "Night Y/N"- said Comet kissing the top of his girlfriend's head.