Zeldris x Human Reader part 1

A/n: Some explaining sense this is still the "first" chapter. 

(Y/n):ur name

(H/c) hair color

(E/c) eye color

(W/c) wing color

I'm probably not gonna use all those in this one but I guess for the future ones that might help a bit. ->-

(Edited-ish)

(Y/n) POV

         I woke up and I noticed I wasn't in my bed. I then came to realize that someone's arm was wrapped around me tightly, almost like they were trying to stop me from leaving. I rolled over to see a demon. I think I heard people describing a high class demon like this before. The black hair, the height, and the mark on his forehead. Yep, it was him the one that everyone's been talking about. This was the demon that overruled Camelot. I was already scared at the fact he was a demon but now that I've realized what demon he was I was basically shaking. Then I heard him say something. 

"Would u stop shaking the bed". His voice was calm but stern. 

"I-uh- s-sorry." You could tell by my tone of voice I was obliviously scared. 

"Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." He said in that same tone of voice from earlier. 

I then managed to stutter out a few words. "Wh- why a-am I here." He didn't say anything which made me a little bit more nervous.

No ones POV ->-

         The room was silent for a bit before Zeldris broke it with, "go back to sleep I'm tired"

You were confused but tried to sleep since u didn't want to make him angry. You weren't really tired but u held your eyes closed trying to fall back to sleep. You then felt his grip tighten a bit more. You were surprisingly comfortable. Then as u laid there with your eyes closed you were able to fall asleep.

Time skip to when they woke up again

( Still no ones POV)

   You woke up and the demon was no longer there. You sat up in the bed looking around to try and find Zeldris. You then see him sitting on a couch playing some video game. You didn't want him to notice you were awake. "Come sit with me." His words surprised you a bit. You then slowly got out of bed kinda nervous. When you we're about to sit down he grabbed you pulling you into his lap. You were surprised by the sudden action, but soon calmed down. He had his arms wrapped around you with his controller in his hands as he continued to play whatever video game he was playing. You watched him play silently he was pretty good at the game. By pretty good you meant really good cause he won every time and his high score was such a high number it got cut out half way through. You were so into watching him play you forgot you were sitting on a high class demon. He could tell you were impressed and that made him feel good he didn't show it of course but for a seconds he let a small smile slip. You on the other hand were basically smiling the whole time except for the few times you remembered you were sitting with a demon who could literally kill you at any moment he wanted.

Zeldris's POV

             I could tell that she was impressed it made me...happy. i tried hiding it the best I could but I think i let a couple small smiles out. i was really going soft for a human. idk why but when I'm with her it felt...good? I think that's the word to explain it. its like...hmmm, almost like I like her. when she asked why she was here earlier I didn't say anything, because Idk what made me bring her here either. same thing when she was going to sit down I had the urge to pull her closer to me. i already came up with the conclusion that I liked her but i don't want to admit that I like a mere human that I've never met. Before I kidnapped her I was watching her for a bit and knew she liked video games,so I guess i started to play and I was pretty good at it naturally so when she woke up I'm not gonna lie I was kinda excited for her to see me play.There is a problem I noticed that she and Meliodas know each other and she's pretty close to that group of his too. Im starting to get bored of video games now.

(Y/n) POV

I think that he was thinking about something for a little. i liked watching him play but now it was getting a little boring. but it helped keep my mind off of the fact that I was sitting on demon. "d-do u play a-a lot" u some how managed to stutter out since u we're getting bored u wanted to talk to him."no I just started a week or 2 ago" his reply shocked u a bit since he was really good "then how are u so good" I regretted yelling that more and more after i did it."I-I'm sorry I d-didn't mean t-to yell" now i was almost as scared as i was when i first realized he was a high class demon "it's fine" i was rather surprised that he wasn't at all angry, since he was a demon i kinda figured he would get mad easily. do u wanna do something else" when he said that I looked at him confused,i didn't expect the guy that kidnapped me to ask if I wanted to do something else "uh- ye-yeah sure" i didn't even realize i replied till a couple seconds after "alright like what" i had not even the slightest clue what to say "i-I don't kn-know." God I'm so stupid saying idk to a demon

What if he gets mad-

What if he hurts me for not giving him an answer-

What if-
My thoughts were cut off with him starting to talk again "are u hungry" I am pretty hungry but do i just tell a demon that "m-mhm" Do demons even eat human food "well what do u wanna eat." If I'm being honest I had no clue what to reply I mean he's a demon I can't think of anything right now."we'll?" Him saying that startled me a bit not gonna lie "idk"."well what are u in the mood for?" Im so hungry I could eat anything honestly...well not a soul like the demon in front of me, "I can go for just about anything honestly ." It was kinda an awkward silence for a bit but the conversation was soon picked up again by Zeldris "okay then we'll I can go get u something to eat" when he said that I couldn't reply with anything other than "yes please" and a small smile

That's the first ep of this Zeldris x reader mini series,I know it's trash -_- I absolutely hate it to be honest but I really need to post something so here u go also sorry for the long wait.

Love u all 💖
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜