Chap 1-4 summary (By @Pooptato1341)

Chap 1-4 summary

By @Pooptato1341

(found in comment section! <3 I hope you don't mind! I snagged it because it seemed like a great summative of it, dm me if you don't want this featured/ would like to rewrite it/ anything at all ^^, my dms are open tho I barely check it lmAO so thanks for this, I completely forgot that the comics were gonna be affected when I deactivated.)

Omg, it says "Page Not Found" and "Error" for every single one of them... Basically, it started with Dream drowning in water with his mask off I think. He then woke up, finding himself laying against a tree. He lo.oked around a bit deciding to tell George and Sapnap about the weird dreams he was having recently (like the one he just had) and, conveniently, spotted George standing not to.o far from him with his back turned. He got up, walked over to him, and almost immediately, George attacked Dream with a green translucent sword that appeared out of thin air. Thankfully, Dream dodged just in time. It led to them having to fight and Dream having to pin George down and try to reason with him. George was starting to form another sword though so Dream had to cho.ose to either kill George with the sword that was casted aside or let George kill him. In the end, Dream killed George and before he 'died' (by kinda fading away with a slight glitch effect), he turned back to normal and said something like 'It's okay.' Dream, of course, felt guilt and we move on to a panel that says 83% Corrupted. Not sure if that was the exact number but it was definitely in the 80s XP The next chapter we kinda get George's POV.. somewhere in the timeline XD He also wakes up but instead of at the tree, he was where he was originally standing. Like Dream did with George, George saw 'Dream' and ran over to him. Sapnap, being kinda trapped rn, tried to warn him before he got to.o close and 'Dream' revealed himself to actually be Codex since Sapnap 'ruined the fun.' Codex so.on brought the two to.. somewhere.. and tried to convince them to kill Dream. Codex's motives aren't exactly clear but what I think what was going on is that Sapnap, George, and Dream are considered 'glitches' in this simulation-world thing, and Codex is trying to get rid of them.