"Daddy, why do you hurt mommy even when she's sick?" you sniffled as tears started streaming down. Before you memory could move to the next scene wich consisted fo your dad hurting you as well Keji rolled you on top of him. 

   "Let's not watch a movie you seem a bit out of it" he said snuggling your body protectivley. You didn't notice that your breathing had become irregular from the memory flashing through your head and your eyes shimmered.

   "Tell me what's wrong Y/n. Youv'e never really talked to me about your parent's or your younger past expert about stuff with Bokuto. I know somethings the matter I can see it in your face" he said, lovingly rubbing circles on your back. You started to break down putting your face in his shoulder. He noticed you shaking, trying to hold it in.

   "Y/n you can cry. I always love you no matter what you think. You don't need to hide it from me because I'm here to be with you. I'll protect you from anything that tries to harm you. Now, please tell me what's bugging you. If not for me then for yourself" he said carrying to his bed.

  He waited for you to calm down as he laid down beside you playing with your beautiful locks and tangling your legs together. You were nuzzled up in his chest when you looked up at him with puffy eyes, calming down. 

   "When I was little, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. Me, mom and my dad were a happy family. Until my moms symptoms started kicking in. We didn't have enough money for treatment so we just had to deal with it. My dad was dealing with the fact that my mom could die anytime and started drinking. It got worse and to the point where he would hit us both and abuse us yelling horrible things and such," your tears started spilling again, "when my mom died he put all his hopes and rage on me, he wanted me to do everything correct and be perfect. He would...would.." you trailed off and Keji gave you a reassuring look and rubbed your back softly, "he would hurt me and made me wear long sleeves to hide the bruises and scars he inflicted." 

   As you explained your trauma, Akaashi had thought racing through his mind. Why couldn't I have been there when she needed someone. She couldn't even tell her best friend Bokuto about her troubles because she thinks she's deserves all this. I don't like seeing Y/n like this so I must be there for her.

   After all the tears, Akaashi held you lovingly in his arms and wrapped you both in blankets. You guys fit together like two pieces of a whole. You were meant to be. You played with Keji's curly hair and finally spoke,

   "thanks you Keji, I don't know what I would do without you. But I as well know something has happened to you. I've been with you for so long I can read the slightest things in your face. Now since I've been venting to you" you laughed a tired laugh, "please tell me about you."

   Keji sighed and hugged Y/n closer. He nodded and spoke,

   "My parent's worked very hard to keep are family together. They would always be working for very long hours on end and often get sick. They always said they didn't need any help but I knew they needed it. I would help with cooking, cleaning, anything I could to make there lives easier. Eventtually age caught up on them and they pasted away peacefully in there sleep" he sighed and looked down at Y/n. Her tears had returned and she was squeezing tightly to Keji and gave him a kiss. They kissed pasionetly for a while and then Y/n spoke,

   "I'm so sorry that had to happen to you, I wish I was there to help you and your family. I know it probably affects you day to day without your parents but I'm so sorry their gone." you looked at him smiling, your tears gone. He looked tired and sad, "but I'm here and am not leaving" you said strongly as you jumped up pulling Akaashi with you. 

   "Thank you Y/n"  he said giving you a peck on your forehead. You both stared at each other and suddenly Akaashi was on top of you. He began to poke your side using one hand and the other to hold your arms above your head.

   "AKAASHII!! Stopppp that TICKLESSSS!" you said trying to get away. You were laughing like a manic and you were squirming everywhere. You were moving around so much that when he let you go suddenly, you fell face first off the bed. You were breathing harshly from the lack of free breath and giggled a little. 

   Akaashi then laughed and helped you back on the bed. You pounced on him trying to tickle him but to no avail. He smirked.

   "NOO DON'T TELL ME??!!" you said slapping your palms on your face.

   "Haha good try, I'm not ticklish." he said rolling his eyes then smilling. But as he said that your tickled the bottom of his feet. He gasped and you smirked the evilish smirk, worse then Kuroo. You were a wrestler so you had a upper hand. You held him down in cradle hold and tickled his feet. He was very strong and was trying to get away. He bit his lip trying not to laugh but eventually lost. He strength overpowered you and he escaped. You ran out the room trying to escape his revenge. 

   A few hours later

   "HEY HEY HEY I HAVE AN IDEA!!" you shouted suddenly springing up from the dinner table. Akaashi sighed at your sudden boost of energy. You had been tickling her for who knows how long and just started dinner and she still has energy, he though chuckling to himself. He looked at you patting you.

   "Whats you great idea Y/n?" he said putting the noodles in his mouth.

   "We should throw a POOL PARTY for the 1 week break coming up!" you shouted pumping your fists in the air. Akaashi saw the resemblence in your actions that Bokuto does. They are childhood friends.

   "No No NO!" he said shaking his head, "I know who you'll invite and I know it will be to crazy" he said monotonley.

   You looked at him with the cutest and sweetest smile ever known to man. Your eyes were big and sparkling, "Please Akaashi...I wuuvv youuuu" you said poking his cheek over and over again. He sighed knowing he couldn't escape your puppy dog eyes.

   "Fine, but if something in the house breaks then your gonna get it" he said giving in.

   "YAYAYAYAYA! YESSSS! Thanks Keji" you shouted as you kissed him and ran out the room to plan it all and send invite/emails out to people. 

   "Also, Keji, YOUR FOOD IS ALWAYS SO DELISHHHH!" you said poking your head around the corner giggling (flashback to when in the show Tanaka poked his head around the corner giving the poeple a creepy smile) then going back to what ever you were doing. Akaashi smiled and felt very content. 

    He had Y/n. She was beautiful, kind, smart, funny, athletic, and made him feel like he was enough. Y/n thought the same of Keji, but replaced the beautiful with pretty. Akaashi had the most amazing girlfriend. And a pile of dished needed to be done.

   Thanks so much for the reads!!! My friend Harper_Quinn is starting a Haikyu x reader type of story soon so go check that out plzzz! Next, chapter is going to be very comedic and chaotic. Hope you enjoyed this fluffy and angsty chapter. Pllzzz help me find a combination for those two words because my tiny brain isn't working. Thanks a bunch LOVE YALL!! ♡♡ ♡  

Were Enoughすル椅    --~--     𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕩ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें