CHAPTER 7

******************************
Jeffrey's POV

I looked at Zylar who was busily playing with my hair and smiled. The violet bruises that had been there a month ago had vanished leaving her beautiful skin flawless.

She had a smooth, dry skin with small freckles sprinkled like confetti. Her brown eyebrows curved in swooping arches over her green eyes and her small button like nose completed her wide forehead and blunt chin. She caught me staring and blushed slightly.

"What?" She laughed hiding her face behind my neck.
The short flairy dress she was wearing moved sideways exposing her smooth, juicy,sun kissed thighs. God! She was innocently seductive.

"Look at me, I wanna tell you something." I whispered in her ear kissing it lightly.

She brought her face near mine breathing softly but steadily. Her laughing eyes looked at mine before she tore hers away with a pink blush on her face.

"Kiss me."I said.

She giggled before pushing me on the pillows like she always did.
Her soft lips grazed my forehead as she kissed me slightly. I could feel her moist lips on my forehead as she got up and lay on me.
She wiped her face gently and pressed her lips onto mine. Damn! The feeling was great.
Her warmth was pressed into my lips but slowly my whole body got engulfed in the warmth of the kiss. I was already kissing her back.

My hands moved on her back and slowly unzipped her dress before pressing her into my tensed body. A moan escaped my lips and I could feel myself growing bigger and harder.
I could smell the sweet fragnance of her perfume as my slippery tongue ran along the nape of her neck.

I felt her rush of helplessness,the sinking and yielding and she slowly lay back giving me a chance to take control.

My lips grazed hers,this time harder and quicker. One hand was beneath her head pulling her close and the other was undressing her. She suddenly jerked away leaving me clutching the empty pillows and sheets.

"I'm sorry Jeff, I can't do this." She said wiping her smeared mascara lines and heavy eyelids.
She quickly zipped her dress and moved away from me.

"Why Zylar? This is the hundredth time you are doing this to me." I accused.

It had felt so good when we were making out and now all she had to do was spoil everything.
My hardened member was still pressed on my jeans and this really pissed me off. I loved Zylar, I really did. I just didn't understand why she always did this to me.

"I'm not ready." She mumbled avoiding my eyes.

"Excuses, excuses, excuses. If I can remember,that excuse was invented after our prom. And now three years later,it's still somehow functional. Good!" I said sarcastically.

I felt like crying. This time I had thought she was not going to be hard on me. She was responsive and I think I heard her moan into my mouth. It had been really close.

I clenched my jaw as anger flooded my veins and lay back on the bed.
She moved closer and lay beside me with her head on my chest.

"Do you know how many girls would kill to have me in their beds?"

I realized I had said something stupid when it was already late. She shot up her head from my body and a fresh swell of rage rose in her before turning into tears.
What have you done dickhead? I thought looking at the weeping Zylar.

"Then go to them you wimp!" She yelled and hit me with the pillow she was holding.

She ran out of my room, giving me no chance to apologize.