"I mean, I know Ironwood is smart, but why go back to the days where the Faunus were really in the midst of inequality?" As Yuki kept wondering, he was slowly but surely backing up.

He took small steps back as to not make it look obvious that he was trying to steer the taller away from his earlier target.

Fortunately, it works! Unfortunately,

"Why would Ironwood even build a time machine in the first place?"

He didn't think this far ahead.

'Time to put those improv skills to use.' While in his thoughts, Cardin had thrown a right hook - the knuckles of his clenched fist slammed into Hiroyuki's left temple, making him stumble.

Forcing the pain and unclear vision to subside was definitely not the easiest thing in the world, but the turquoise haired Huntsman-in-Training did it regardless.

Once he was steady on his feet again, he jerked his right arm as a fake then immediately used his left to pretend to hit the redhead square in the face - his fist no more than a centimeter away from his nose.

Even though it didn't hit him, it most definitely discombobulated him, seeing as he stumbled back a little.

While he was distracted, Yuki reaches up, separating his thumb from the rest of his fingers and pinpointing a certain spot right in between the base of his neck and his shoulder; 'in front of the scapula, behind the clavicle, equal distance from the neck and the shoulder, and-'

Cardin was suddenly on his knees, and Yuki was glad he didn't have to as far as to inflict pain through a fistfight. He never went that far unless he had no other choice.

"Are you done now, Cardin?" The bleeding male slurred, losing his balance and nearly falling to the floor as well until (Y/n) dashed over to help him stay standing.

"Yuki!? Hiroyuki, where'd you go!?" There was Aitana, her voice echoing as her and their team leader came across the scene.

"Good God, Yuki! How much of a dumbass can you be!?" Rayne exclaimed, rushing forward and grabbing his teammate from the opposite side of (Y/n) to even the pressure and weight.

"Right after the nurse told you to stay off that damn leg! The others are gonna kill you once they find out about this." Said Aitana, shaking her head sadly as she prepared for mourning over the death of Hiroyuki Kaito.

She was right, too; Coco was going to bring hell down on the young Huntsman.

"No no no, wait! Please don't tell Coco!" Hiroyuki begged, his lavender purple eyes filled with fear.

"Don't worry Yuki, we're not gonna tell her," the shorter sighed in relief, only for it to be interrupted by (Y/n)'s continuation.

"Only if you stay off that leg for the rest of today and through tomorrow."

"Deal!" Yuki replied immediately.

As the other three continued to chat, the words Cardin said started bleeding into (Y/n)'s thoughts, his plummeting mood not going unnoticed by his kind and loving boyfriend that helped get rid of the jackass that was Cardin Winchester.

"Did either of you bring that c- hey, what's the matter, (Y/n)?" He asked, catching the dejected look that lingered inside (e/c) eyes.

"Hey, you guys go on ahead, we'll just be a few minutes." Smiling sweetly, the other two teammates nodded and continued on their way.

"(N/n), what did Cardin say to you back there?" Hiroyuki tried.

The other remained silent, not wanting to be a bother and just complain. His boyfriend understood that, but has told him time and time again that he doesn't care. He'd listen to his little fox complain about the things that made him upset all day if that's what made him feel better.

Though sometimes Yuki got frustrated when (Y/n) would try to get past him with just a simple smile and a quick "I'm alright," he'd never let it show. He was definitely the supportive boyfriend type.

"(Y/n). What did he say?" He asked again, a little more stern this time.

Still nothing.

"He said something about that, didn't he?"

When the (h/c) haired boy nodded, he listened to the five foot and four and a half inches of "I will kick your ass if you talk shit about my baby boy" draw in a deep breath and let it out.

"Listen to me, okay? Not Cardin, not the rest of his gang, not anyone who says you're "fat." Alright?"

(Y/n) nods again, his eyes becoming glossy as the tears threaten to spill.

"You are not fat, got it? You're my fluffy little fox. You hear that? My," Yuki gave him a peck on the taller's right cheek.

"Fluffy," his left cheek.

"Little," a peck on the tip of his nose.

"Fox." He ended with a kiss to his lips that lasted a lot longer that the usual kisses he gave when they were at school.

When Yuki pulled away, a content smile was set on his lips as he opened his eyes. The chuckles he let out quickly turned into laughter upon seeing the look on (Y/n)' face.

"Wha- what's with the face? You- you look like you've seen a- you look like you've seen a ghost!" Clutching his stomach, he doubled over...

Still laughing.

"B-b-but, we're at s-school! W-what if people s-saw-"

"I think you mean, so what if people saw?"

(Y/n) was silent and confused, his ears twitching as he cocked his head and let out a short "huh?"

"Love, I don't care one bit who sees us! Sure, I used to be wary about it since Cardin would've been an issue but, now that he's gone," Yuki smiled brightly, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's plump torso as he held him tight.

"Now I can love you unconditionally everywhere!" He laughed, his lips almost a magnet to (Y/n)'s as they met in a slow and deep kiss. When they pulled away, (Y/n) started to giggle.

"You're a dork."

"I think you mean, I'm your dork!"