Until You're Well Again

Tenya Iida x Sick! Male Reader

(   :)   )

Aizawa was getting ready to face the day as a teacher for a bunch of reckless Heroes-in-Training when he heard a knock on his room door.

"Hey pops, it's me." A familiar voice said from behind the door, although it sounded low and hoarse.

"Come on in, kid." Shouta replied, hanging his goggles around his neck and wrapping his scarf over them.

"Do you think I could take off of classes for the next few days? I feel sick." The teen asked, his eyes drowsy as the bags underneath them seemed to grow ever day.

The Hero looked at him with an unamused expression as he guessed right off the bat why he was sick.

"You know, there is this thing that exists. Lots of people do it from time to time." He tried to hint, only earning a head tilt from the (h/c) haired high schooler.

"Yeah, it's called taking a break. Maybe try not training 'til you pass out every chance you get some free time. That's why you're sick, kid." (Y/n)'s father figure said.

"Huh.. funny, Bakugou told me the same thing. Almost... just- just add a few thousand swear words and it'll be an exact replica!" He smiled, it being quickly cut off by a sudden coughing fit.

"Uh-huh. Get some rest, I'll come back during lunch with Recovery Girl and something for your stomach." Aizawa explained, gesturing to the way (Y/n)'s arms were wrapped tightly around his torso.

"Thanks pops." The kid smiled back tiredly as he left.

"Try and make yourself something to eat! Like some soup or something!" Shouta called out, the shorter male waving back in response.

"You're lucky I love ya, kid." The man shook his head as he sighed, now on his way to his second job.

××××

"Alright, today you're going to be pairing up and-" Aizawa was cut short by the sudden raise of a hand.

"What is it, Iida?" He acknowledged.

"Where is (L/n)? Skipping class is not very responsible of him, nor is it respectful to the teachers!" The blue haired teen exclaimed, chopping his hands through the air with nearly every word.

"He is skipping classes, but for good reason. (L/n) is sick, he came to me this morning to ask permission to stay in the dorms for the next week or so." The teacher explained nonchalantly.

"I TOLD HIM NOT TO KEEP DOING THAT DUMBASS TRAINING-TIL-HIS-LEGS-GIVE-OUT BULLSHIT!"

"Kacchan, please.."

Tenya raised his hand again.

"May I be excused from classes as well?" He asked, shocking everyone in the room besides Aizawa.

Why was Shouta Aizawa no where near even surprised when the class Representative asked this? Well, it may seem like he doesn't pay attention to anything his students do, but that is far from the case.

Yep, he knew is unofficially adopted son had been pining for this stick-to-the-rules teen. And of course, he noticed the vice versa of the situation.

So, to say he wasn't shocked isn't very surprising. In fact, he expected Iida to ask this.

'You've got yourself a good one, kid.' Aizawa thought to himself.

"Yes, you may. He prefers beef over chicken." The noirette couldn't help but smile a little but when his student nodded affirmatively before leaving the classroom.