Did.

Chikara Ennoshita x Male Reader
(Part Three)

(WHOO, I AM PUMPED AND DEPRESSED AT THE SAME TIME, SO LET'S GET THIS SHIT-SHOW ON THE ROAD!)
((Also, just an fyi — in the last part, I described a rip-off version of twenty-one pilots, including using synonyms for a couple of their song names. In this one, I'm not gonna do that with the song I'm mentioning :) ))

!!WARNING!!
Consumption of alcohol, mentioning of drugs, drug abuse, peer pressure, and suicidal thoughts. Please, be warned.

"Are you going to his house again?" Narita asked, earning a sigh before his verbal response.

"Yeah, I am. I still have questions."

"Okay. Good luck, then." Bid Kinnoshita, walking a different way with Narita and waving the noirette off.

'Why does it seem like he's embedded himself in my head?' Chikara asked himself, an irritated look on his features as he begrudgingly walked to your house.

Just as he made it to the sidewalk at the base of your neighbor's yard, a (r/c) car pulled up in your driveway. He had expected it to be you, but.., it wasn't.

A tall male stepped out of the driver's seat, ruffling his (h/c) locks as he plucked his phone from a holder on the dashboard.

"Alright, I just got home. I'll catch you guys later, yeah?" He said to the screen.

"You can't come over tonight?"

"Sorry, but I've gotta be here for (N/n). He's been going through some shit for the past month or so." The stranger replied with a worried expression.

"That bad, huh?"
-
"It's no worries, (B/n). He has some personal shit he's gotta deal with — everyone does, at some point. You go help him feel better."

"Will do, ma'am!"

"You be there for as long as he needs, got it? Don't you worry about us, we can be patient."

"Thanks, guys. It really means a lot—" Suddenly, he turned — Ennoshita's eyes had accidently locked with (e/c).  "I gotta go now, I'll let (N/n) know you both said hey!" He smiles at his phone screen before pressing the 'end' button.   And then, he approached.

"Hey, you're Chikara, right?" (B/n) asked, hands crossed over his chest. Shocked at the use of his first name, he stuttered out a reply.

"U-uh, yes? Yeah, I'm-"

"Is that not what you go by..?" Your brother pressed, afraid he might've already screwed up his first formal impression.

"Um, I usually go by Ennoshita..." He trailed off, earning an exasperated gesture from (B/n) before he replied,

"Aw, shoot! Sorry, that's on me; that's just the name (Y/n) uses when he talks about you — I'm so sorry, man." He apologized, "I guess you and my brother are really close."

"Yeah..," Ennoshita felt the sting beat through his heart again, "we were."

"Ah, right..." (B/n) awkwardly fidgeted in his stance, deciding to open the passenger's side door and pull the out food he got.  "Hey, do you.., wanna come inside?" He offered, his (h/c) bangs falling into his eyes untim he shook them out of the way again.