-Just a usual day...right?-

"This is nice." Hiccup sighed deeply as he and Toohless glided lazily over the clouds. The duo admired the scenery of sunrise. It was a breathtaling sight.

"Tell me about it. I couldn't enjoy any morning flights without the urge to just launch an attack on Berk to rescue you, for a whole week. Finally everything is peaceful again." Toothless warbled in agreement.

"Yeah. It couldn't be any better." Hiccup then laid back on Toothless' body as he played with the clouds.

"So, the maiden in your dreams.... It's that blondie with an axe right?" Toothless didn't know if asking Hiccup about this was alright. Hiccup tensed upon hearing Astrid being mentioned, but soon relaxed.

"Yeah. I just... she seemed so different in my dreams. Not the dragon killing type, ya know." Hiccup sighed.

"You have a crush on her?"

"I had... I don't know anymore. I think I like her but, I'm too angry to think straight. It's taking all my energy to not blow up my old friends and my dad. And Gobber." Hiccup sadly sighed upon talking about his old mentor. Gobber had always been a father figure to him, since his dad usually is too busy with his chiefly duties to actually pay attention to him. Gobber was the only person he could rely on.

"Well, you can take your mind off that now." Toothless mischievously said. Hiccup narrowed his eyes, wary of the dragon. He sat up and held onto the harness tightly.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You'll see." And before Hiccup could respond, Toothless dived down sharply towards the ocean.

"Toothlessssssssss!!!"

"Well you seemed to have fun." Hannah stiffled a laugh as a fully drenched Hiccup walked into the clubhouse with a chuckling Toothless right behind him.

"Y-yeah. A lot of fun. You know, diving head in into the ocean making me all wet. Oh and thanks for washing my flight suit too, you useless reptile. Now I totally don't need to go soak it because it smells like fish." Hiccup rolled his eyes as he threw down his helmet on the table.

"Well, you didn't want to think about your old home right?" Toothless grinned.

"There are other methods to forget about this, instead of dunking me into saltwater which tastes like salty fish." Hiccup rolled his eyes.

"Well, you can try to forget about everything while you go take a shower. Heather is still cooking and you smell gross." Hannah covered her nose in exaggeration.

"Yeah well, you can blame Mr. Useless over there." Hiccup huffed and got up to go take a shower.

"Well he's gone. Now what?" Toothless asked Hannah.

"What?" Hannah raised an eyebrow, not getting Toothless' hidden meaning.

"Ugh muttonhead. I meant what can we do to help him. You know there's always another intention of mine when I send him plunging into the deep depths of the ocean." Toothless rolled his eyes and grumbled in annoyance.

"Oh. Well, we can start with you and I going to Berk to, I don't know try to convince them? They're a bit stubborn though." Hannah rubbed the back of her neck as she suggested.

"Of course they're stubborn. They're vikings. And since when was talking your plan?" Toothless shot a questioning look at her.

"Never. But if we don't give the old Hiccup plan a try, we never know."