-Memories-

It was already night. Hiccup couldn't sleep, since he slept for so long earlier on in the day. He sat at his desk rapidly drawing and erasing a girl. The girl from his dream. Nothing. He only got her platinum blond, braided hair. Her outfit, although he forgot how the skirt looked like. And the axe. He couldn't remember any facial features of the maiden. Hiccup sighed as he erased the face again. He had coloured everything, but the face was left blank. It was just... skin-coloured. He placed a paperweight on the drawing and headed to his bed.

He plopped onto it. Sighing as he tried to remember his past. But it was all blank. He turned and lay on his side. He was trying to get some sleep, although he had slept for so long. Slowly, after counting so much sheep, he fell asleep.

A young boy, about 15, walked through the forest with a notebook. The boy screamed in frustration as he drew all over the notebook, which showed a resemblance to a map. It had many Xs over it, so the boy was supposedly looking for something. The boy snapped the book shut and treaded further. Then he spoke, but nothing could be heard. The boy then hit a tree branch, which had been broke badly, and it rebounded and hit him back. He looked up in realisation, and then followed a skid path.

The boy looked over to find a pitch black dragon, tied in nets. It lay as if it was dead. The boy cheered and put his foot upon the dragon and it shifted and growled. The boy stepped back a little frightened, before he took out his dagger to kill the beast. The night fury looked to see the dagger, and let out a defeated growl, succumbing to his fate. Then the boy sighed, put down his raised dagger, and walked away.

He turned back. And saw the pitiful dragon. He hurried to cut the net. The dragon opened its eyes, puzzled. As soon as it was free, it pounced onto the boy. It's emerald green eyes pierced into the boy's forest green ones. It looked like a certain dragon. The night fury then roared loudly in the boy's face, and flew off. Or it tried to, but it crashed halfway.

Then it dissolved to black.
He was treading through the forest again. Then he saw that girl. She smiled as him, and he smiled goofily back. Hiccup walked up to her.

"Hey. Who are you?" He asked her.

"Remember Hiccup. Remember." She just said. It was like a broken recorder.

"Just your name please." He reached out his hand to her, but she took a step further from him.

"Remember Hiccup, remember." Then she started walking away again, back turned to the boy.

"Wait!" Hiccup started running after her, but it was the same. Still stuck on that same spot, drifting further and further away from his mysterious girl. The walls beside him then started to crumbled. Hiccup panicked and tried to run away from the disaster, but he still stayed at the same spot. Then everything crumbled and he fell into a never ending black hole.

Hiccup woke up with a start. He gasped for air loudly as he wiped off the sweat from his head. Then his mond drifted off to the vision he saw last night. More like a memory. And he saw Toothless. He would recognise his dragon anywhere, no matter the circumstances. So if that was Toothless, then the boy must be him. But the boy was trying to kill the dragon, so what must that mean? Hiccup tried to remember further, but his head started hurting and he stopped trying.

It was very early in the morning. The sun hadn't even risen yet. But he was already awake. Hiccp stretched and let out a yawn, before dressing in his flight suit and gear and heading out of his hut. He decided to go have a little chat with his dear old friend. Hiccup knew Toothless knew something about his past, but didn't know why he wouldn't tell the rider.

"Hey Toothless, I hope you aren't making babies." Hiccup got whacked with a tail. Toothless snorted and laughed as Hiccup grunted in disapproval.