Chapter 6 : He have it

A/N : sorry for not updating for so long !!

Shuichi's POV :

Shuichi : A-Am I attached to him ?! Am I really beginning to get attached to someone here ?! And what was that feeling ? It was.. nice and soft.. I-Is it love ?! No- of course it isn't !! Aaah what am I thinking ?!

It was past bed time, at exactly 3 am. I was laying on my bed without being able to sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about that moment we had together.. I just couldn't stop thinking about him. I sighed. If this happened outside the killing game, I wouldn't be that worried about this feeling. But.. it's different here. I know the rules, I can't get attached to someone, I'm only supposed to act friendly, I'm only supposed to fake it ! But Kokichi.. Kokichi is special. I never met someone like him before ! But who knows what mgjy unvlzlfnd could do if I get too attached to him..
Who know what they could do to him.

They can't harm me, I know that more than anybody. But they won't hesitate to do something to Kokichi, and that scares me a lot.. I don't want him to get hurt because my stupid heart decided to have a crush on h- wait what-

I picked up my special Monopad that was on the floor after I threw it because of a certain someone that was texting me, and opened it.

Shuichi : So it's gonna happen in the morning huh ?

//Time skip, morning//

I didn't sleep all night. Not only because of those thoughts, but also because of what was waiting for me at morning. I opened the door of my room to go out and headed to the dining hall. But it seems like I forgot a small detail..

Kokichi : Saihara-Chaaaaan !
Shuichi : O-Ouma-Kun !!

It's really not a good timing. Kokichi, I wish I could hug you and tell you how sorry I am for what you're about to see. You don't deserve to see this, it's gonna traumatize you for life. Kokichi.. I'm so sorry..!

Kokichi : Let's head to the dining hall together Saihara-Chan !
Shuichi : O-Okay...

And so, I walked to the dining hall with Kokichi.

It was happening now, right now, while I was walking. I know it's happening, I can feel it, I can literally see it. But I can't stop it. I didn't stop it because I'm the mastermind of this killing game and I'm forced to make everyone kill each other.

Kokichi : We're here !!

I opened the door of the dining hall, my hand slightly shaking. And that's when we saw it together. Kokichi's eyes widened in fear, but he quickly hided it. I was trembling, it was horrifying
Why did it surprise me ? I knew that it was here.

Rest In Peace, Miu Iruma.

Kaito : Hey you two ! What are you looking a-

**Ding Dong Bing Bong**
Monokuma : A body has been discovered ! After a certain amount of time, the class trial will begin ! Everyone, please head to the dining hall.

I'm so sorry Kokichi. I'm truly sorry..

Kaito : W-WAAAH ! WHAT IS THIS ?!
Kokichi : What do you think it is you dumbass ? It's obviously a corpse !

I looked at the small supreme leader. Kokichi wore his usual smile and seemed really calm. But I know it was just an act. Kokichi.. I want to hug you so badly right now..

Monokuma : Upupupu ! You might need this !

Monokuma appeared and gave me the Monopad with every information about Miu's death on it and disappeared. I sighed.