Chapter 4 : Our "date"

Shuichi's POV :

*Ding dong, bing bong*

Monokubs : Rise and shine ursine !
Monosuke: This is an official announcement from the ultimate academy !
Monotaro : It's 8 am ! Time to wake up !

Oh, shut up-

I sighed and finally opened my eyes. The monokubs begin talking about some random useless things. They really are uninteresting mascots huh- My bed felt so soft and comfortable, I really didn't want to get up. But I did anyway, because I had to meet everyone in the dining hall. It's not just because I want to look less suspicious or I'm hungry, but because today- Well, if I wanted to satisfy the audience and not be yelled at by team Danganronpa, I had to do something that will start the killings. And of course the only way to do this is by giving a motive to the ultimate students..
Then, something came back to my mind.. another reason for me to wake up..
I was going to hang out with Ouma-Kun today. I smiled at the though.

Ehe.. Well, today won't be that boring after all-

I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. Then, I took a new copy of my ( emo ) ultimate uniform and wear it. And of course, I putted my hat on my head. My new self is supposed to fear looking at people eyes because of a case he solved in the past. Well, that's just a script written on some sheets of paper,,,
But I wear my hat only because it brings me some kind of comfort. There isn't a real reason, I just like to wear it ! But team Danganronpa wanted to explain every detail of the character so- yeah-

I got out of my room and headed to the dining hall. On my way, I saw Tenko and Himiko together. The magician looked kind of annoyed, so I guess that Tenko was being her usual fangirl towards her. The audience missed the Kazuichi type of character, so team Danganronpa decided that the ultimate aikido master will have some of his trait. Unfortunately, all Tenko's character is focused on Himiko, and it's a shame because she could have been really interesting..

While I was listening to their conversation, I heard his voice from behind me.

Kokichi : Wow Saihara-Chaaan ! I didn't know you were the type to listen to private conversations !
Shuichi : A-Ah ! Ouma-Kun ! I was just-
Kokichi : Nishishi~ I know I know, you are sooo pure and innocent and you would never do that on purpose !
Shuichi : P-Pure and innocente ?!
Kokichi : Yeaaah ! Just look at yourself ! You're cute Saihara-Chan~
Shuichi : I-I am ?!

Kokichi giggled a bit then smiled. I felt myself blushing when I saw his cute little smile- Wait, why am I thinking like that ?! I hid my face with my hat so he couldn't see my blush.

Kokichi : So Saihara-Chan ! Do you want us to go to the dining hall together ?
Shuichi : Oh, yeah, why not !
Kokichi : Humph! Your answer is boring. Why couldn't you say something like "I would love to go with you my dear Ouma-Kun !"
Shuichi : Th-That's something you would say, not me, haha-
Kokichi : Yeaaah you're right ! Nishishi~

Kokichi then took my hand and began to walk in the direction of the dining hall. I lowered my gaze to our intertwined hands, blushing slightly again.

"Don't you even dare get attached to him !"

I immediately let go of his hand, remembering the words that mdksuekdk undjdkxksknw told me yesterday. I can't get attached to him, even if I wanted too. He can see everything so I can't hide what I'm doing from him. And if don't hear him and still get attached to Kokichi.. Then not only I will pay the consequences, but Ouma too- And I really don't want him to get hurt.. But why ? Why do I don't want him to get hurt ? Ugh, what did you do to me Kokichi ?!