Chapter Nineteen- Sassy Niall

Niall's POV:

"What the hell are you doing here, Barbara? I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair messily. Charlotte has just run out after seeing Barbara, and I knew she was going to be right pissed for a while.

"Niall, that's not a very good way to talk to your girlfriend.." She trailed off and tried to wrap her arms around my neck.

"You aren't my girlfriend.." I said pushing her away. I went to the fridge to look for something to drink, but couldn't find anything so I quickly looked through the cabinets.

"Yes, I am Niall. I'm your girlfriend. You love me, don't you remember?" She sat on top of the counter and I turned away from the cabinet to look at her in disgust.

"Please don't put your bum there- we prepare our food there." I replied sassily moving her off the counter.

Barbara pouted at me and I looked down at her lips, but only because she was pouting. Course she didn't understand and tried to lean in for a kiss.

"Niall, c'mon. I know you want to kiss me." She whispered lowly. I backed away quickly and shoved her off of me.

"Why would I want to kiss you?" I asked her.

Barbara rolled her eyes obviously getting annoyed.

"Because you're my boyfriend and we're in love!" She started getting louder.

I groaned as I still couldn't find any alcohol anywhere. Not even mum's wine. Nothing.

"We aren't in love, and I'm not your boyfriend. You lost me when you decided to run around with Michael."

I swiftly went into the living room to look for my coat so I could head out to a pub.

"Whatever, Niall. I know you still love me. Management is forcing me to be here." She replied cooly, while picking at her nails.

"Look Barbara, you're a lovely lady. And what would we had was real for a while but it no longer is."

I put my jacket on and walked out of the house, course she followed me though.

"I'm only here for a few days, make it look like we still care about each other for the paparazzi." She said clinging onto my hand but I shoved it off.

"Why the fxck are you following me?" I asked getting angry and raising my voice. She sped up her walk so it looked like we were side by side and I tried not to roll my eyes in disgust.

"Just gotta have a few dates, okay? We're still boyfriend and girlfriend."

I saw the pub nearby thankfully, but there were a few paparazzi out front waiting for us.

Now I can drown myself in liquor so I don't have to deal with all these annoying and confusing girls.

"Still boyfriend and girlfriend, huh?" I asked opening the door for me but not holding it for her. She gritted her teeth and nodded.

"Yeah say hi to Michael for me." I replied cooly while sitting myself down at the bar.

"Round of shots, please." I told the bartender who was eyeing Barbara.

She sat in the chair next to me, and when the shots came she helped herself to them.

"Did I say you could have some?" Turning my head to see the football on the TV. The paparazzi then also came in trying to be nonchalant.

"Niall? What happened to us?" Barbara started getting teary eyed.

My phone in my pocket then vibrated as I got a text message.

"just a few dates make it look happy. give the media what it wants and show you are still the same together and happy or else"

I sighed as Barbara continued to cry and I awkwardly tried to comfort her and hold her. The paparazzi then began taking some photos of me holding her.

This is gonna come back and bite me in the arse.

"Niall, Michael dumped me." I patted her hair trying to comfort her and whisper soothing words to her. Her tears were now soaking my shirt but I tried to act like I didn't care.

"And.." She began whispering something. "And I think I still love you."

A/N: Extra long chapter, I hope you enjoy. Please comment and vote it makes me so happy to see the votes and read the comments :) Gotta little bit of drama going now eh?