after a few minutes walk, we reached minnie's house. i took minnie's hoodie and her sweatpants and wore it. i went to shower first and she went after. i was just chilling on her bed playing my phone when she went to shower.

after about 5 minutes or so, she came out with an oversized t shirt and sweat pants. she came to sit beside me and we talked. well tbh, i may or may not have liked her for as long as i could and i really felt the need to confess but i don't really have much of the courage to do so. i kept my feelings in for so so long. when i first met her in 8th grade or smt, i just fell in love with her i guess. and i may or may not have been denying me love for her but aight, i know she wouldn't like me anyways.

"so, why are you single?" i asked.

"my dad is strict" minnie said, giving a sad face.

"oh."

"why are you single?" minnie asked back.

"because your dad is strict" i said boldly, knowing that maybe it's time for me to confess. minnie than turned to look at me with a shocked face. "what?" she asked.

"what."

"did you just indirectly confess or what?"

"think of it as any way you want it to be" i replied going back on my phone.

minnie then snatched my phone out of my hand. "yah, give it back!" i said trying to take my phone back. "then tell me, did you just confess?"

"yes no. no, yes"

"what the fuck."

"what now"

"is it a yes or a no"

"yes" i said as i looked down, hoping she would not reject me. we sat there in silence for a whole solid 5 minutes, until i finally spoke.

"am i bound to be rejected now?"

"nope." minnie said. i turned to look at her in shock. "w-what?" i stuttered.

"i like you too song yuqi."

"are you serious?" i asked.

"yea of course, why wouldn't i be. i mean, who wouldn't like you?" minnie said.

"so uhm.. would you be my girlfriend?" i asked.

"of course" minnie then turned to me with a smile and i squealed so loudly.

"cute." i whispered under my breath.

"i know i'm cute" minnie said and i hit her.

Shuhua POV
we were at home and both miyeon and i were in our own rooms. i decided to play call of duty again. after i got the last kill, yuqi texted me.

可爱雨琦💘🧸:
shuhua.

me:
what.

可爱雨琦💘🧸:
i confessed.

me:
huh.

可爱雨琦💘🧸:
oh yea.. you lost your memory. uhm back read.

me:
oH you confessed to her?

美丽雨琦💘🧸:
yup.

me:
what did she say??

美丽雨琦💘🧸:
she said she likes me too.

me:
that's nice !! so are you two together?

美丽雨琦💘🧸:
yup we are together 🥺

me:
that's great,, i wish you and minnie unnie all the best 🥺 don't forget your childhood best friends ya'

美丽雨琦💘🧸:
i know. of course i won't forget you,tzuyu and elkie, the ones that had alw been by my side no matter what, been through a ton of emotions roller coaster with me 🥺❤️ i love y'all so so much 💘

me:
we love you too!  now go text in the chinese royalty group!

美丽雨琦💘🧸:
yup.

CHINESE ROYALTY❤️👑🤩
qiqi❤️🤩:
guys!!
tzutzu❣️🤧:
what's up?
yanyan❤️✨:
hihi

me:
that was fast 😳

tzutzu❣️🤧:
what's fast?

me:
nvrm. just hear what qiqi has to say.

qiqi❤️🤩:
yes now listen to me.
yanyan❤️✨:
yes, we are.
qiqi❤️🤩:
ok so, i confessed to minnie unnie and she likes me too.
tzutzu❣️🤧:
so are the both of you together?
qiqi❤️🤩:
yea we are.
yanyan❤️✨:
yay another couple in the housEe.

me:
yes now, sorn and yanyan.

yanyan❤️✨:
miyeon and shushu

me:
no.

yanyan❤️✨:
yes.
tzutzu❣️🤧:
yes.
qiqi❤️🤩:
yes.

me:
why tho.

qiqi❤️🤩:
both of you look cute together.

me:
bye.

tzutzu❣️🤧:
why're you leaving. it's true. don't have to deny it shushu.

anddd i just left them on read as i didn't wanna answer them anymore.

Yuqi POV
this yeh shuhua, leaving us on read. she gonna get it from me when we return to school. and yes, i was still on my phone, minnie is too. i guess she's just looking through insta. oh wait she's going to sleep. aight imma go to sleep to.

"goodnight yuqi." minnie said.

"goodnight min" i said as she turned to face the other side. i then faced her then hugged her from behind and slept.

A/N:jdhsj i'm so busy for school omf. sorry i couldn't update frequently oml. i hope you like the story!! every follow , vote and comments are appreciated!!❤️✨