The Grande Escape

Start from the beginning

They all nodded. "We go to my building. Than we rest there. Than we go to the school."

"I want to be with my mom, but I don't want her worrying about me either and they know where we live."

"What if you come with us to the school? We will bring your mother." She nodded.

I picked her up grabbing her by the legs and the neck. I flew with them, we were all quiet. "Didn't you kill your father?" A kid asked.

"He's Not my father. He hurt me in many ways no one can understand. And I have you guys as my family. Why would I let him hurt the ones who are my family? I did it because of all the right reasons."

"Aren't you sad?"

"Today I'm not because I rescued her and helped get you guys to escape but tomorrow I will mourn the loos for real this time. And then the next day I'll remember it was worth it." I told them.

"We are almost to the building."  I told them.

We all started to glide down towards the building. I stopped right at the door. I knocked on it. The door opened and they looked at all of us. "SHE HAS RETURNED!" We all walked inside of the building.

"How about we sell this building and you guys move closer to me?" They nodded.

"Let's get rest tonight." I laid the girl on a bed. "Call her mother."

"Also I want all cameras on our way there and in the opposite way blanked out. I want a four hour of cameras not working so we can move in silence. So we can stay protected." I told them.

"I want you to call all the business people and tell them we are finally selling and with the money from the sale we will buy a new building. And we will build it working on it." I added.

"Yes mam!" They all started moving around hurriedly.

I sighed and saw a letter. With my name written on it. "It took us a long time to find you. Come to school on April 13 and your friends lives will be spared." This writing.

I recognized it. I couldn't take a threat like this as a false one. I walked over to the girls sleeping. I knocked on the door. The older one looked at me. She rubbed her eyes and stretched walking towards me. "I have some unfinished business to deal with back at home. Do you know the way to the school from here?" I asked.

She nodded. "Why? What unfinished business."

"I believe someone just threatened the lives of my friends. It's time for me to finally face my demons."

"I'll help-"

"No. You guys aren't safe here yet. You have to get to the school than you will be safe."

"Than get us there tonight."

"You guys need rest."

She just looked at me. "What?"

"You made us go nights without rest to see how well we would do. We can do this. We will just drop the kids off and the girl and someone would babysit them. Plus you said we were family. Family protects family. I'm older than you. You have to let me."

I looked at her.  "Fine. You choose who would be able to babysit."

"Okay I'll wake up the girls."

"I'll wake up the guys." I walked over to the door.

I knocked on it waking them all up. "New plan." I told them our plan and what we were going to do.

The blind one offered to watch the three of them. I smiled. "Okay. Let's go." I grabbed the girl and I wrote the note of the address to go to and what building to buy.

I opened the door looking around. "Just fly straight up so they don't know where we are going."

I flew straight up into the sky and they followed. We flew towards the forest and wishing a couple of minutes we were at the school. It was pitch black and I opened the door. The alarm went off. "That's new." I said.

Everyone started to come out of the dorms one by one looking at us with wide eyes. "They returned!"

I looked at them as they all cheered. I was looking for a familiar face but not seeing him. I couldn't find Manearo. My heart started to scream in pain. Where was he? Was he okay? "Where's Manearo?!" I yelled looking and everyone just looked around.

So he's gotta be here but why isn't he here? I started to walk towards his room when the headmaster came up to me. "Bring her to a room. She needs medical attention." I started to walk and than I knocked on his door.

Something wasn't right. I could feel something was off. He opened the door in boxers. "What-shit." That response made me angered.

I looked in his room seeing red laced underwear on the table. I slammed open the door to see a girl naked full of sweat. "This is what you think it is-" I slammed the door closing him in it.

I didn't want to listen to him. How could he do that? He basically trampled all over me. The eldest girl swung her arm around me. "Let's go and you can take your anger out on them. Not him." It felt like my heart was pulled out.

He cheated on me. For God knows how long. Why? Was it because I had a duty to protect the family? "Wait!" I heard him calling.

"I've got some unfinished business." I told the headmaster.

"Take the team with you-"

"I am not and I will say that again. I am not taking Manearo with me." I seethed.

I ran out of the school opening the doors and the two followed me. "I can't wait to see what we are doing."

"I have to go back to school. Little do they know I just made an unstoppable team. I made a team who can fight them on anything and everything. Hurry I don't want Manearo following." I told them.

A/N. did you expect Manearo to be a cheater? Tell me how you feel about it in the comments below. Don't forget to vote and have a great time reading it!