When You and Him Play A Horror Game

Bắt đầu từ đầu

(A/N: Yes, you are playing FNAF VR: Help Wanted and fun fact, I used to play the old FNAF games before from FNAF 1 to 3 on Android but never finished until Night 5, I can only survive until Night 3 or 4, HAHAHA)

"O-Oh my gosh, I better turn the volume down a bit. Ouch...", I said and adjusted the volume from the speaker.

"W-Wait, that's...Five Night's At F-Freddy's...except this is the VR version", Midoriya commented and hugged himself.

"Yep! I wanted to test my courage skills by playing this in VR", I replied and gulped before chuckling nervously, "...even though I am lowkey scared right now".

I gently took hold of the two grip controllers from my desk and decided to let my computer chair roll back so that I can feel Midoriya's presence beside me - since he's just sitting on my bed right now.

"T-That's a good idea, my angel! So, you can handle a villain's intimidation in battle but if...if you ever feel afraid, just tell me so I can hug or kiss you, okay?", Midoriya said and held my arm.

Just hearing those words and feeling his hand on my arm is making my heart and soul warm like fresh baked pancakes and it gave me a confidence boost too so I can hopefully beat the five nights - at least I hope I would.

"I will, Izuwu~!", I said and decided to pick the first FNAF 1 just to be safe.

Just remembering my first experience of the original FNAF was scary but nothing can beat FNAF 4 which is the worst one for me that I really fell off my chair real bad and my dad, being the pro hero he is, thought something bad happened to me inside my room. 

I sighed and exhaled before the game finally began.

"Hello? Hello, hello! Uh, I wanted to record a message for you, to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm...finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact so...I know it can be a little overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you: there's nothing to worry about, uhh, you'll do fine! So...let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Ok? Uh...let's see."

Like in the first FNAF game, the phone call guy is doing his usual rambles about Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and etc through the phone and since I've heard this call at least three times, I decided to mute the call and continue on.

"Oh, you don't want to hear him talk?", Midoriya asked and tilted his head.

"I heard his dialogue before so I don't really need it at the moment", I said and laughed while trying to check the cameras.

"I see but...wouldn't that calm your nerves if you listened to someone's voice while playing a game like this?", Midoriya replied and watched me looking through the cameras.

Oh.

Now that I think about it, he does have a point.

"Oh my gosh, I actually never thought of that but...I rather listen to yours though", I said and smiled.

The freckled boy blushed after hearing my sudden affectionate response that he was already smiling from ear to ear.

"R-Really? Me too, (Y/N)-chan, hehe. I love to listen to your voice too-"

"OH! Bunnie is coming and-WHAT, HE'S WALKING NOW?!"