Target Acquired (Part Two)

-For @crun_chie . requests always open. GTG I have an appointment in 25 min-

"There you go, you need to drink." Tim tipped the glass back, supporting Dick's head to help him drink. 

Dick gagged a little from the sheer amount of water. With his... Master he would get half a glass in a week, if he was complicit; just enough to keep him alive. He coughed as the last bit of water went down wrong.

"Jesus, Timmy, you're going to drown him." Jason said from the other side of the room. 

"We missed you, Dickie." Tim tried to touch Dick's shoulder, but he flinched, jerking away. "Where did you go-" Tim fought to hold back a choke of emotion. "Sorry." He left the room quickly.

Jason approached his only little brother. "Four months... you almost beat my record for missing-or-dead. " Dick stayed quiet, maintaining his thousand yard stare. "They all really missed you, even demon." Dick nodded slightly and blinked, swallowing. "Oh, updates! So, Timmy is about to finish his Junior year of Uni, Demon traveled a bit, he said it was to study, Bruce is being Bruce, I got kicked out of school and put in the troubled student program... it's been wild."

"uh huh." Dick muttered absently.

"Okay, Fuck it, where have you been, and how do you know Deathstroke?" Dick shuddered, and shook his head.  "Okay..." Jason leaned back, cracking his knuckles. "I guess I'll have to do this the old fashioned way..." Suddenly, he pounced forwards, drilling his fingers into Dick's sides, 'tazering' him.
"Tell My Everything!" Jason growled in his best Batman voice, Giving Dick a second to breath before tickling his brother even harder.
Jason was grinning for the first time in weeks. He pressed under Dickie's arm's, making him squeal and retract into a sort of protective ball. "Talk!" He ordered, giving Dick another second to breath. He went back, harder than ever. 

Dick screamed bloody murder.

"Grayson-" Damian paused in the door and the worry disappeared from his face. He was just laughing. HE WAS LAUGHING? Just ten minutes ag, that boy had been in too much pain to sit up, and too traumatized to speak. and now he was laughing, because his brother was harassing him. "Todd, Drop it."

"What's going on?" Bruce appeared in the doorway, having run up the stairs as soon as he heard Dick scream. "Jason, Stop!"

"Killjoy." Jason stated, letting go of Dick, who know lay on his side, red faced and panting for breath.

"Dick, are you okay?" Bruce reached out to help Dick sit up, but the teen jerked back. "Alfred's getting you something to eat, are you feeling up to talking?"

Dick nodded a little. "Yeah."

"See? I loosened him up for you." Jason grinned. "I'll be back to tazer again, Richard!" He left quickly.

Dick sat up, the hurt returning to his body. Bruce managed to make physical contact with the boy, resting his hand on Dick's forehead. "Can you tell me where you've been?" Dick's brow furrowed a little, he shook his head. "Okay, are you willing to tell me what this is?" He held up the shock collar. 

Dick flinched, hard. "Discipline."

"Discipline?" Bruce asked. "Why were you wearing it?"

Dick didn't know how to answer. "He put it on?"

"Deathstroke?" Damian asked, venom dripping from the word. Dick nodded. 

"Why? Why would he need to discipline you." Bruce fought to keep his voice steady. Dick didn't answer. "Dick, why would he need to discipline you?"

Dick tried to think of an answer. "I was doing bad. In training."

"Training?" Damian asked, Dick nodded. "What do you mean?" Dick opened and closed his mouth several times. Damian realized that maybe Dick was having trouble with open-ended questions. "Was Deathstrock training you?"

Dick nodded a little.

Bruce gave his oldest son a slightly concerned look.  He looked back down at Dick. "do you know why he was training you?" Dick nodded. "Can you tell us?" Dick shook his head. "Okay... why were you in Tim's apartment?"

Dick opened his mouth, but only a squeak came out, tears sprung to his eyes. "I was going to do something." He eventually managed.

"What?"

"I was going to hurt him." Dick grabbed his arms, hugging himself. "I was going to ki-" He began hyperventilating.

"Why?" Damian ordered. "Why were you going to do that?"

"He told me to!" Dick sobbed. "I had to! It was the only way to finish training! I had to!"

"Okay, Okay, OKAY." Bruce tried to calm him. "Calm down, breath."

"I was going to kill him. Oh God, I was going to kill him." Dick's breathing quickened, his months of internalized pain and panic hitting him.

"Dick, breath. calm down! Damian, get him some more water." Bruce managed to cradle the boy's head, gently. "It's okay, Dick, we're going to keep you safe, just calm down."

Dick leaned against him. "Okay, Okay." He sobbed. 

"Did he hurt you?" Bruce asked, already knowing the  answer. Dick nodded a little. "How long as he had you?"

Dick shrugged. He didn't know. He'd ran away from home four months ago, and then.... There just was Slade. He didn't arrive, it was like he'd always been there. "I- don't- know." He hiccupped. 

"It's okay. You're here now. We aren't going to let you get hurt." His father held him protectively. "I love you, we're going to keep you safe."

"Slade's going to try to kill you." Dick sniffled.

"Let him." Damian stepped in, setting the water down. "We'll kill him instead."