2

"hey if we're alone in five years we're getting married." he said making me laugh.

"honestly i'm down."

"really?"

"well that's what friends are for, right?" i chuckled.

"don't wanna die single y know" i added.

"for sure." he laughed, turning on music.

he stood up and grabbed my hand, making me do a bunch of dumb little dances with him. it was cute nonetheless. i hadn't danced with anyone like this since Harry and I were teenagers.

after standing there for a moment just looking into each other's eyes i started bursting out crying. i've never been the person to do this. so you know when payton wilson cries, it's fucking bad.

"what's wrong?" simon asked, concerned.

"harry." i sobbed into his chest.

"i thought he was my forever. i thought we were gonna get married and have kids. i thought he was my soulmate."

"i know babe. it gets worse before it gets better." he said, squeezing me tighter.

after a few moments of comforting silence simon spoke up.

"wanna have the guys and gals over?" he asked me.

"yeah. don't forget the eboys and the cals." i sighed as he wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"i won't." he smiled sending a message to the group chat. Harold was in it of course but he'd know to come with pure intentions.

soon later my phone dinged.

harold 🐻- call me pls

payton 🧸- why?

harold 🐻- i wanna talk?

payton🧸- talk to your other bitch

harold 🐻- this isn't funny. call me and we can figure this out.

payton 🧸- i'm coming to the flat you're only four doors down

with that, i turned my phone off and told simon what i was doing before heading back to harolds.